Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asone MKX/Project M Side tourneys, May 1st, Woolshed bar and Grill

Options
  • 30-04-2015 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Original link https://www.facebook.com/events/1568521440077722/1573529022910297/

As One productions presents our first competitive gaming night in Dublin. FIFA15 is our inaugural event with some fighting games as side tournaments. This will be the first event of many from multiple game genres.

Bring your friends, your enemies or your family and see who has what it takes to be crowned FIFA champion of Ireland.

As One is working with plater1.ie who provides us with support of prizes and vouchers. They are one of Ireland only independent game retailers and we are delighted that they have agreed to help and support our first event.

Over €400 euro in cash and voucher prizes. We will be giving back to everyone that comes. We are proudly supported by Player1.ie and they are providing us with lots of voucher prizes for their online and bricks and mortar shop in Maynooth. In addition, AsOne will be putting money back to the players in the form of addtional cash for placing. PlayAsOne!

€10 Entry to the Event.

May 1st at 8:00pm to 12:00pm

Tournaments
    €5 Fifa 15
    €5 Entry for Smash
    €5 MKX

Rules
    STRICTLY OVER 18s

We are adding a casuals Streetfighter setup for those who want to play the one true game.

Brackets will be available online for the night at:
    http://asone.challonge.com/

Stream will be available at:
    http://www.twitch.tv/asoneie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

No games I play, no buses on the day.

Have fun tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

dang it nutrient, you didnt think of mentioning this to me, lar, luke coffey etc during the hours of koth??
    or even on tym at all? i could of make a thread

only found out from aj in a text earlier and only able to get near computer in last hour but ill send out what messages i can but dunno what response be with less the 24 hours notice to them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

dang it nutrient, you didnt think of mentioning this to me, lar, luke coffey etc during the hours of koth??
    or even on tym at all? i could of make a thread

only found out from aj in a text earlier and only able to get near computer in last hour but ill send out what messages i can but dunno what response be with less the 24 hours notice to them :(

I do apologise about this guys. I mistakenly thought an announcement was made at the recent mkx event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Nutrient confirmed Illuminati.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Nutrient confirmed Illuminati.

Nutrient confirmed rekted

MKX prizes have been held back due to no ass to beat

Event went well, enjoyed talking with everyone that attended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

MKX confirmed smash tier?

740fcddcbe7c42437e5f735ea80a2d81.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Smash, again, had the biggest turnout.

Was a fun event let down by the bus strike and college exams.

Still, the third place playoff was between Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians, so the event is an instant success.

Advertisement