Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ballad group

Options
  • 24-09-2013 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey all would anyone be interested in start up a bit of a group playin music such as the furey, Christy moore, the Dubliners etc. In the portlaoise area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lilywhite2012

You still looking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gavand

Ya sure am,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SHELLYB1

just wondering if you started up your ballad group or are u still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kevinjgraham

What do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SHELLYB1

What do you play?

I don't play , I'm looking for trad group to play in a pub .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 kevinjgraham

Still looking for a band? Check us out on facebook /FolkThatBand

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nighttrain

Hi are you still looking to set up a ballad group? I am not too far from Portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gavand

hi ya I'd like to, I suppose meeting up have a fue sessions together and take it from there, Im only playing guitar a year but it be great to develop something

Advertisement