Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About the mechanism of psychogenesis stammering

Options
  • 28-05-2013 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I consider as follows the mechanism which becomes psychogenesis stammering.
    The sympathetic nerve becomes active by strain (uneasiness and fear to stammering), and it makes the muscles of a vocal organ stiffen.
    Auditory feedback cannot be used by stiffness of the muscles of a vocal organ, and it considers the cause by which it becomes stammering.
    What do you consider this idea?
    I am waiting for an opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tigernaka

Auditory feedback is a living body system for utterance and memory of language.

How to use the auditory feedback for utterance draws language to say to a brain first.Next, the language drawn on the brain is imitated and uttered.
    And the voice which Oneself uttered is heard, the tune of voice is controlled, and satisfactory voice can be uttered.

The non-stammerer is using this auditory feedback unconsciously.

The stammerer is using auditory feedback unconsciously, when singing a song, or when crying in one voice and reading a friend and voice aloud.
    A stammerer does not do stammering in the state.

Finally delayed auditory feedback differs from auditory feedback.
    The thing adapting the principle of delayed auditory feedback is DAF devices.
    I think that auditory feedback is guided by using DAF devices.

Reference of auditory feedback :http://www2.bii.ne.jp/~tiger222

Advertisement