Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Car broke down so got sent to the garage today to be fixed and was due back tomorrow I wanted to go out but no car so I couldn't so then I was bored and started drinking

Of course just as I realised I was probably getting a bit drunk what do you know the car comes back early !! :(

So now I'm bored,hungry and drunk and cant go anywhere :(

Such a first world problem :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Car broke down so got sent to the garage today to be fixed and was due back tomorrow I wanted to go out but no car so I couldn't so then I was bored and started drinking

Of course just as I realised I was probably getting a bit drunk what do you know the car comes back early !! :(

So now I'm bored,hungry and drunk and cant go anywhere
    :(

Such a first world problem :pac:

welcome to my every 3am

• Registered Users Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

To alcohol the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

DJ Hodor is playing our freshers week. And yes, it is exactly what it sounds like.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    DJ Hodor is playing our freshers week. And yes, it is exactly what it sounds like.

.... And Basshunter. Will these youngsters even know who Basshunter is?

• Advertisement

.... And Basshunter. Will these youngsters even know who Basshunter is?

It seems like a while since he was on the scene alright. I absolutely hate his music.

It seems like a while since he was on the scene alright. I absolutely hate his music.

I always did too although for some reason he seems to sneak into my YouTube playlists every so often ever since I listened to that ONE Cascada song... I never liked her either.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On some level this is both worse and better than Coolio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

You have no idea how sad I am that I'm finished college and won't be able to see this! I <3 Hodor.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

The Vengaboys were probably the highlight of my undergrad.

• Advertisement

On some level this is both worse and better than Coolio.

Its better then Coolio on every level.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Is the Primacare centre above Manor Mills still €20 for a student consultation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Last I was there yes!
    That was recently too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭ConstantJoe

Is the Primacare centre above Manor Mills still €20 for a student consultation?

Yup it is, I was there about 2 weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭ Wayne Scary Balance

If anyone is looking for work during the college year there seems to be a couple of places looking in the town. I noticed the Roost, the vodaphone shop and one of the clothes shops in manor mills all looking for staff.

So officially repeat results are out tomorrow. Dies anyone know if that means that there's a chance that they'll be online today?

Line is up but no results yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Results are up, and no matter how hard you try Maynooth, you'll never get me to repeat a year. PEW PEW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

COLLEGE RETURN HYPE TRAIN!!! CHOO CHOO MOTHER****ERS!!!!

2.1 BITCHES!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

2.1 BITCHES!!!!!!!

Congrats !! :D

I'n other news my sister who's just starting college exclaimed that she "wouldn't go out mid week in college 'cos she'd have too much work to do" and that "she'd go out on the weekend instead"

I told her if she was to do that, that she'd be going out alone as college nights out are weeknights exclusively but she's adamant this wont be the case.

The nieviety is amusing ! :pac:

I'n other news my sister who's just starting college exclaimed that she "wouldn't go out mid week in college 'cos she'd have too much work to do" and that "she'd go out on the weekend instead"

I told her if she was to do that, that she'd be going out alone as college nights out are weeknights exclusively but she's adamant this wont be the case.

Awh, adorable firsties

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭TheBody

Is she coming to Maynooth?

TheBody wrote: »
    Is she coming to Maynooth?

No sadly (I was counting on the extra parking permit to use the car sharing spaces) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

2.1 BITCHES!!!!!!!

good job !! me too!!... *sits and waits for grad day*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Officially a Maynooth Graduate! Now to decide whether or not to take my Masters offer...

How busy is the records office tomorrow morning around 11 likely to be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭TheBody

I doubt they will like you showing up at coffee time!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Probably not busy. There's no registration on at the moment as the Conferring is on and they can't be having wandering swarms of first years interfering with the really old crotchety decrepit final years. So the office should be practically empty. Probably.

I really enjoy seeing all the people graduate. It meant a lot to me getting my degree. Big deal for all the mammies too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

Ahhhh, registration website banjaxed and slow as usual...

Advertisement