Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What should i do?

• 21-05-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hi everyone just wondering your opionion on something,

i recently bought an item on decks.co.uk last Thursday and they said in an email it would be posted soon.. so i waited till friday and rang there customer support and quoted my referance number and they said there was no record of it.. the guy on the phone said it should reach me on monday the latest. i said that was fair enough and hung up the phone. Then a few hours later i got an email saying that the item i ordered was not in stock. I dont understand why they could not have told me on the phone? and also they said that they "should" have it back in stock on tuesday. I feel that this is an inconvienence to me as i need the item as soon as possible as i have a gig coming up and they as a company have let me down. What do you think i should do?

thanks in advanced,
    PcTech

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions

Advertisement