Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I can haz general discussion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Haven't decided if I'll go out Thursday or not. It'll be mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It'll be packed and squashed and sweaty and expensive... but it'll also be a whopper night out. Staaaaaallllllll it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I think Thursday would be a good night for you to try and "tag" as many of your stalkers as possible LeixlipRed.

What would the tags be comprised of? Like... a post it? A photo? A stamp across the tagees forehead?

Maybe pints?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Haven't decided if I'll go out Thursday or not. It'll be mental.

Mentally fantastic.

My problem is my last exam is from half 3 till 5. Then SU for celebratory pint, and then neck a bottle of wine and get changed in bf's house. Would much prefer an all day session but sure what can ya do...

Roost by approx. 8.30, may have to do some naggin smuggling if it's gonna be a long night though. :cool:

That is so knackery. Bad allandanyways *slaps self*

mp3guy wrote: »
    I think Thursday would be a good night for you to try and "tag" as many of your stalkers as possible LeixlipRed.

Oi you, none of that. Euphemisms and implications. Tut

What would the tags be comprised of? Like... a post it? A photo? A stamp across the tagees forehead?

I think the tag he was talking about was less any of those and more something else. Smut has no place on the internet

Maybe pints?

I like your idea better.

My problem is my last exam is from half 3 till 5.

Mine too. Only I've to get home to Blanch, get showered, changed, ready, back out to Maynooth and then tipsy all before half seven. It'll be difficult but I have confidence in myself that it can be done. Wish me luck!

Good luck

• Advertisement

Mine too. Only I've to get home to Blanch, get showered, changed, ready, back out to Maynooth and then tipsy all before half seven. It'll be difficult but I have confidence in myself that it can be done. Wish me luck!

Just do everything but the shower on some means of public transport on the way back to Maynooth.

Showering on public transport? Classy guy

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Showering on public transport? Classy guy

Methinks somebody needs to read the original post again :p

Ah yes, I see.

Just do everything but the shower on some means of public transport on the way back to Maynooth.

I would but I'll have drink, blanket, bags, change of clothes etc with me for the next day. I've done the whole 'Ah sure I'll take it on the train with me, it'll be grand. I can carry it all' and it just doesn't work. I'm incredibly short and unbelievably weak... I just can't handle it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Roost it is.

If anyone sees me, please don't ask if i'm "from the internet"

You need to employ taller and stronger people to carry it all. There are plenty of guys I know who'd do that for free :D

Pm'd for details.

:pac:

Pm'd for details.

:pac:

Let me generalise to any single guy. So just ask around on the train :p

*flutters eyelashes* anyone gonna be on the train to Maynooth at around six on Thursday?:P

• Advertisement

Irish Men: Also available as replacement door mats.

Available in a variety shapes, sizes and push-overness. :p

JK!

Available in a variety shapes, sizes and push-overness. :p

JK!

Guys tend to me more walkoverish the hotter the girl is. Funny how there's a correlation there. Who would have known?

Is that true?

Form an orderly queue lads :pac:

You can pretend that the people queuing for the train are queuing for you :p

OUCH!

Sorry, I'm sure you're fabulously attractive ;)

That's what my mom says. :pac:

Does she sound as convincing as I do? Cause I look in the mirror first to make sure there's no tell tail signs of a fib :p Actually I just noticed you link to your bebo page so we'll all find out now in a second..... :D

• Advertisement

*bites finger nails*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement