Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dundalk Prostitutes

• 25-10-2006 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine who has just moved into a new home has discovered that there is a mini brothel operating next door. Called the Gardai who in turn called down to the brothel had words with them and then told my friend that there is little they can do.The Gardai claim that there was about 10 different brothels in Dundalk at any one time. Anyone had a similar experience of these businesses operating nearby ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Do we PM you for addresses?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭falipo

There was one in my street a few months ago.....got raided and was in the argus and all was rather funny....."one man was found in a compromising position" I laughed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

falipo wrote:
    There was one in my street a few months ago.....got raided and was in the argus and all was rather funny....."one man was found in a compromising position" I laughed

I remember reading about that one. It was quite funny alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Theres one on Crowe St. Sorry thats lap dancing night club. Nice spot I hear.

Its nothing new you have this in every town.

I dont know why people are surprised by it although I can understand why a person would not like having a brothel beside them.

Advertisement