Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big "number" helium balloons in d15?

• 22-08-2014 9:16pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Where would I get these??

Do Atlantic home care have party/balloon shop?? Does heatons have one??

Any one DEFINITELY know if either stock them?! (In a bit of a pickle for tomorrow night!!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭meercat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Woodies definitely have them, Heatons would too.

I'd advise you to get down early tomorrow though because they told me if they were busy they wouldn't do them for me, so I ordered them a day or two in advanced and picked them up that morning then.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thank you!!!

Hmm. I am not in d15 at mo. Only travelling back tom (back approx 2pm).

I'll give them a call in the morn!!

Is there a party/ balloon shop in local? ???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Anything else good in balloon stock btw?!

It's a 40th bday so the numbers 4 and 0....and I was thinking is there a kind of balloon person I could get????

Beckys Balloons on FB if you have it... She's in Carpenterstown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beckys-Balloons/761371483882181?fref=ts

• Advertisement

Back to the drawing Board. Balloons have already been organised.

Any suggestions for 40th bday gift for a lady?!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends, friend/relative?

If you know what perfume they wear, then that?

Or a Pandora charm bracelet if they haven't got one already?

January wrote: »
    Depends, friend/relative?

If you know what perfume they wear, then that?

Or a Pandora charm bracelet if they haven't got one already?

Umm v close relative. Bad amdublin :-(

Edit.
    Sorted! Flowers delivered

Advertisement