Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Divorce

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Yup people do celebrate divorces, I've seen divorce cakes and cards, so off you go and have a partay!

http://http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4197468572_8b8fc2056d_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Wade in the Sea

Sounds like you are lamenting what could have been mate.

Now fcuk that and get busy with what is, you big Amstel drinking legend!

We want to see a thread within the month on AH that asks "Should i feel guilty for having no strings attached sex with a Swedish glamour model and her twin sister"!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Me, personally speaking if there were no lingering issue's I'd ring her, thank her for sharing with you what she did and then wish her all the best for her future.

I really dont see the point in talking to her ever again...
    Oh God I'm so alone! And out of Amstel!

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I really dont see the point in talking to her ever again...
    Oh God I'm so alone! And out of Amstel!

There's always a bottle of bristol cream, creme de mente or triple sec for just such an occasion there somewhere, go look! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

There's always a bottle of bristol cream, creme de mente or triple sec for just such an occasion there somewhere, go look! ;)

I really don't want to resort to the mini bottles of Bols liqeuers ewwww

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Biggins wrote: »
    Actually, there's a quirk in Irish law that says that although an ex-partner cannot claim winnings after a legal separation/divorce, they can however claim 50% of the interest of the winnings.
    Its a odd small detail in Irish law that still exists somewhere for some reason

One once divorced bloke here who had to go thorough all the legalities.
    (Married again later)

Ah yes, my mum told my sister's English boyfriend about this very quirk in the law. My sister was raging, says he's never going to want to marry her now :pac:

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I really don't want to resort to the mini bottles of Bols liqeuers ewwww

Bols... that's the spirit. Now you are getting it. Bols to the lot of them! :D

Advertisement