Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Top Gear Live

Options
  • 04-12-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but...

The other half is all in to motorsport, anything to do with cars, bikes, trucks etc.

Has anyone ever been to a top gear show before? Is it any use? I see there is one in Belfast, but I wouldn't bother spending the money if they are not any good. £100 per ticket for a 90 minute show, so I want to make sure before I buy.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Save your money, it's brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

Great thanks for the feedback. when I went on the site and read it, it didn't even sound that good so it made me wonder. Would have been a pretty expensive weekend for nothing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If he's into motorsport I'd have a look on the mondello website they have some great packages for a days driving. Their prices have been coming down a lot since the economy went belly up. Even if it's tickets to an upcoming race it would be a good day out.

Advertisement