Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

1440441442443444446»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

janet suuuuux

lol u jelly cos i keep it real :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

caseyann wrote: »
    Is your name lizt? :confused:

Dear lord...if you only want a specific person to reply to your post then maybe you should just use the PM function!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

caseyann wrote: »
    Did anyone read this one yet?:eek:

Louis spoke out as it emerged the behind the scenes turmoil deepened when singers Craig Colton and Janet Devlin both ­threatened to leave in the past 24 hours over the pressure piled on them.

The Irishman told of his frustrations in an interview with former X Factor judge Dannii Minogue on MyDaily website. He told her: “It’s series eight, Dannii, it’s tough. It’s no fun.

“Everyone is taking it so seriously. The other judges all want to win. It takes over your life.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/mobile/topcelebs/2011/11/12/x-factor-finals-2011-louis-walsh-says-he-s-ready-to-quit-115875-23555435/#ixzz1diuOkH8t

That does not come as a surprise.
    There is too many ego's alone on the judges panel.
    Barlow is a prick and Kelly is up her own arse and full of schite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Not surprised to see misha and kitty in the last two last night. Either one could have gone but both are good singers like but don't think kitty suits the whole xfactor thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Courageous Rabbit

doovdela wrote: »
    Not surprised to see misha and kitty in the last two last night. Either one could have gone but both are good singers like but don't think kitty suits the whole xfactor thing.

I agree. She's more creative than the show can allow. She's better than that show. Same could be said for Amelia, but for different reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭swordofislam

I agree. She's more creative than the show can allow. She's better than that show. Same could be said for Amelia, but for different reasons.
    How could you have a strong opinion of Amelia one way or the other? She has only been in the show for a week!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

How could you have a strong opinion of Amelia one way or the other? She has only been in the show for a week!:rolleyes:

Correction: Amelia's been on the show for 2.weeks. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭swordofislam

Correction: Amelia's been on the show for 2.weeks. :pac:
    I don't have very strong opinions about Amelia and I like Janet and Misha B better (both of these acts have OFFICIAL appreciation threads by the way)
    BUT if I had to pick one and only one thing I like about her I would say that
    She's come back from adversity,
    She is feisty,
    Potentially she is a good role model (could someone confirm this),

What do you like about Amelia?
    Keep it clean please she is only 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,445 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Threads of over 10k posts put a strain on the server, so I've locked this and moved the last batch of posts to a new thread where the discussion can continue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement