Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dylan Moran

• 02-04-2015 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

In the Cork Opera House.., I'm looking at getting tickets for the o/h ,and I'm not familiar with the set up. I've had a look at their seating arrangements, but I can't tell if a ground floor stall (both first row & third are available) or upper 'dress circle' are available. Which is better? Is anyone familiar with the seating? Let it be known we are both pretty tall people, and whilst the leg room anywhere in that place doesn't look amazing, I would rather he have a clear view than a cramped and off to the side view. To break it down ,would seats that are ground stalls row c seats 1 & 2 ,or upper dress circle (think that's what it's called) row b seats 18 & 19 be better? Please help me out boardsies! :)

edit: for seating references heres the websites link; http://www.corkoperahouse.ie/your-visit/seating/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mindbend15

Depends how near the stage you wind to be;if you're in seats 1/2 downstairs,then you'll be sitting to the very left of the main stalls,so your view may not be great.It's been a while since I've been up the upper circle but you've got a good view of the stage,and it's not restricted(unlike some of the seats in the Olympia).The theatre has recently had new seating put in so leg room should'nt be a problem.

Advertisement