Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dr.Dre album

• 07-12-2004 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Just heard the chatter on Westwood and NME.com about the new Dr.Dre album. Its gonna be called "The Detox" and quite possibly be the last album we get from the doc' can't wait to hear it cos the chronic was the S**t and "2001" was in my opinion the best album I have heard and i still have it in my Cd changer!!!

Just wanted to know if any of you knowledgeable ones out there have heard any more about this?

also heard Eminem talking about a big tour anybody know anything bout this. cant imagine another "up in smoke" type tour but it would be nice......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well detox has been planned for a LONG time. It was supposed to be out last summer I think but dre dropped it to concentrate on producing for the other artists on aftermath, his label. Well he's decided to do it again. At the end of eminems new album eminem says "don't worry about detox, we're gonna make dre do it" or sometihing along those lines. I can't wait. Indeed his other two albums were fantastic from a production point of view. And yeah its rumoured that this will be his last album. I think he's going to continue producing though.
    Also I have heard of a big tour, an up and smoke part 2 if you will. The plan was for eminem, 50, dre, snoop etc to drop new albums and then hit the road. Eminem and snoop have dropped and 50 is coming early next year. Xzibit has also dropped. I reckon it will happen next summer. Thats if dre releases his album by then. Im not sure if it'll come to europe. The last one didn't. I'll be on the J1 so i hope it happens next summer! Judging by the video up and smoke was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Thanks for that info...
    Yeah I hope they do an Up in Smoke tour I only seen the last tour on Video aswell and It looked excellent and I'll be on my J1 aswell so i'll definetly be goin to the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Ok it seems like it could be out in autumn 2005. There'll be no up and smoke tour in the summer if thats the case.

Second paragraph:
    http://www.mtv.com/bands/g/game/news_feature_120604/

Advertisement