Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help with TY mini company

Options
  • 29-10-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Have mini company this year and cant think of anything. wondering could someone help inspire me.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

What are your interests? Is it a sole trader or will there be others?

Empty your pockets onto a tray, the contents will reflect things you are interested in. Perhaps use one of these as a starting point.

Do you intend to operate a service or a manufacturing company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I wish my school ran Mini Company, I have so many great ideas that would be very beneficial to students.

Advertisement