Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaf for Pajero - update

Options
  • 28-01-2014 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

Decided that I wasn't brave enough to go fully electric, so I haven't ordered a Leaf. When I can get to Dublin on a single charge I'll definitely go Electric.

However in the meantime I have traded the Pajero - for a 2012 Citroen DS5 DSport 160. :D pick it up on Friday......

<edit> Just realised it should say Leaf from Pajero Doh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nice choice of car, need pics

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

I'll post some when I pick it up. Silver with Red interior - looks a lot better than it sounds. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Sounds class, love the mental looking panelled leather seats, assume this the type you have

Silver is good too cos the excessive chrome doesn't jump out as much

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

Those DS5's are claaaaass looking! Well wear

Advertisement