Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Frank Ocean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Acura Integurl has been around a good bit, i remember listening to it at the start of the summer, great track, wonder why he didn't put it on the album?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I think its one of the songs that is going to be added to the label release of the album

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

both pretty old songs, think he was going by the name Lonny Breaux when he recorded these.
    if your a fan of franks theres tons of recorded material available, majority pretty brilliant, including both tacks.
    let me know and ill try and get hold of them.

Advertisement