Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Dilated Peoples album?

Options
  • 13-01-2006 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

So is there a new Dilated Peoples album coming out soon?I just saw a new single on Spanking New Music on MTV Base(Hot Alchemist beat,verses a bit weak).

Hopefully its better then there last album.'The Platform' was a pure Hip-Hop classic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Havent heard anything about it, and cant find anything online to say there is either but one is definatly due, dont take new material as a sign of the album coming anytime soon tho, the new J5 song was out during the summer and still no sign of their album.

Neighbourhood Watch was good but nothing on Expansion Team which is my favourite Dilated Peoples album, the platform has a few weak songs on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I was asking Evidence about this when they were over last year or when ever and he said he was working on a solo. So I'd say that will be out first and could be the video Orizio saw on MTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Its called 'Back Again' btw and its getting pretty heavy play on the music channels.

By 'solo' do you mean a Evidence only track or a Dilated Peoples single unattached from any album?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

ubu wrote:
    Havent heard anything about it, and cant find anything online to say there is either but one is definatly due, dont take new material as a sign of the album coming anytime soon tho, the new J5 song was out during the summer and still no sign of their album.

Neighbourhood Watch was good but nothing on Expansion Team which is my favourite Dilated Peoples album, the platform has a few weak songs on it.

Expansion Team has been in the post for the last year(feckin' Amazon) and NW was disapointing,but the Platform is one of my fave albums ever.Not a big J5 fan.I can respect them,but they do little for me,just a bit boring like Kanye West and Blackalicious.The Wu are nicer.As are the Hiero crew.And Sunz of Man.And Outkast.And Dilated Peoples.And Cunninlynguists.And...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5117
    http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/04845506/

Some of you suck at teh google. ;)

21/2/06 proposed release date according to that second link.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Orizio, Evidence was talking about a solo album.

Advertisement