Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachmaninov's piano stuff

• 01-05-2012 3:37am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I had a midi file of some piece of his on the piano, this was a few years ago. I don't know the title and i'm on a mobile that can't get youtube really. It was a beautiful piece of music even on midi. Give me some info and can this be bought in tower/hmv?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

We're going to need a little more than that I'm afraid, he wrote a shed load of piano music, most of it stunningly beautiful! :)

I'm in work at the moment, but when I get home I'll post a few of the more famous pieces, and see if we can get lucky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Might work ok for a midi file.. written after a dream of being buried alive.... Dunno if that makes it beautiful now anymore though!!!

Prelude in C sharp minor

Maybe?

Advertisement