Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Watch Summer Heights High for free!

• 11-12-2010 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

I used to watch this on RTE 2 a few months back when they put it on the ridiculous time of 2 o'clock in the morning. It's a great little Australian comedy. I came across Blinkbox have it to watch for free and legally.

http://www.blinkbox.com/TV/Series/543/Summer-Heights-High

They also have Chris Lilley's other comedy We Can Be Heroes for free, but not sure what that's like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Nice one. I saw bits of this on RTE2 and BBC3 (I think), but I reckon it's worth watching properly.

Good shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jota

thanks for this! have been looking for a site to watch this where it's not blocked to non australian ip addresses.
    Jota

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Not in my country. Bastards.

Advertisement