Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Adapter problems

• 31-08-2015 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Im currently using windows 8.1 and recently my wirelss adapter was stoped working so I cant connect with wi fi. Its also not appearing in the device manager as you can see in the pictures.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

nLpARck.png

c1pajb2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭degsie

Wifi card could have become dislodged or defective. Also worth checking bios to see if it has been disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

degsie wrote: »
    Wifi card could have become dislodged or defective. Also worth checking bios to see if it has been disabled.

Its not even showing up in the bios :/ . And I cant take off the cover because then my warranty is gone. i could just send it back but want to see if I can ifx it without going through all that hassle

Advertisement