Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Suggestions for home/office NAS

• 13-08-2015 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, if this is in the wrong place please let me know.

I'm looking to setup a NAS for my home/home office and would love to get others experiences / opinions. Ideally I want something thats also capable of having a copy of my dropbox as well as my wife's dropbox stored as well as having easy access from mac and linux machines as I currently use mac for work and have a raspberry pi setup as a media server with plex. I'd also like something that supports remove access.

Again, apologies if it's in the wrong place, but would love to get some opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Anything within budget from the Synology series.

Advertisement