Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gear wanted/for sale [All ads go here - please read rules in post #1]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

guys looking for full kit 2013 preferable 2012 must be in VGC

board bar harness and kites

trained on slingshot rally and would like to stick with them but open to offers

probably need 11 9 7 m kites as i'm a big guy

PM sent.

You will probably only need the 11m during the coming summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Muzwellhill

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Ive a 20 M rhino 4 sitting in my shed...like new...lovely big kite...would swap for something kite related..

Have you still got the 20m ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

I sure do....
    Anything you'd like to swap for??(kite/cycling/tool related :) )
    Marty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭Alfreado

Looking for a small kite with bar and lines etc, anything between 6-8m considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Looking for an inflatable SUP, preferably 9'6 or 10'6 Red Air but will consider other sizes and makes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 tyrrellsurf

Hi all,

FOR SALE : 2011 LIQUID FORCE ENVY KITE BAR AND LINES 12M
    Great light wind kite,really enjoyed flying it!

Only selling as changing to waveride kites!

Will attach pic tomorrow.

€400

I'm having a bit of clearout and I have a RRD toxic wave 1 with a bag.
    looking for 100e for it.
    board had a tiny ding thats been repaired well (too well) with an oversized patch for the smallest of cracks.
    board looks like this

WOL-rrd_ToxicWave_02-788880.jpg

I cant take a pic atm because the zip on the bag is sealed its been hanging on the wall so long!

100 is a steal
    PM me here Im in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Im looking for a Mako...anyone selling one??

Looking for it as an allrounder(albeit different to mainstream)...but if i cant find one im open to looking at twin tips you may have...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davidpij

Selling 3 Nobile N62 kites: 7m, 9m & 11m along with 2 bars and lines.
    All in v good condition. 2011 models, very little use over the last 2 years hence reason for selling.

PM if interested and for photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 retroloose

I have 3 Flexifoil Shiva kites 2014 used 2-3 times, 7,9,11 meter all as new with one bar and lines plus pumps, lack of time forces sale 1250 euro for the lot , pm me if interested no silly offers there about 700 sterling a piece new

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

Got a 14m kite sitting in the attic. Very little use.
    Willing to swap for something useful e.g.training kite (~2m), gadgets, old bike etc.
    Based near Ennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Transporting

Hi folks, someone here might have a use for this.
    Brand new Beamer 2.5 Powerkite for sale. Here is the link to the add and photos on Adverts.

http://www.adverts.ie/kite-surfing/beamer-2-5-power-kite/8605014

Any questions let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

2 items for sale.

1) Mystic Dragon-Shield Kite Boarding Harness. 2010 model.

Bought 2010, used a grand total of 3 times, then lost interest and got obsessed with road cycling instead. excellent condition, zero damage or wear. Good as new basically. E75.

photos here on the adverts page: http://www.adverts.ie/kite-surfing/2010-mystic-dragon-shield-waist-harness-fs/9902875?notification=4ab244589fac83615163cf022d2cd60d-1456082643

2) Scrub Pro Series 90 All-Terrain Board. Bought for E190 in 2010 and used 2/3 times, then moved onto another sport. Ideal for Kite Land-Boarding or just downhill land-boarding. As good as new though does not come with leash. Tyres have schrader valves. E80

photos here on the adverts page: http://www.adverts.ie/kite-surfing/scrub-pro-series-90-all-terrain-land-board/9902993?notification=7818ec0396eec4875d70cad6f393458b-1456083363

same as in link.
    http://www.powerkiteshop.com/boards/scrubproseries90.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

I have no idea what this is worth, it maybe worthless or a priceless vintage!! Its for sale anyway and its in great nick!

http://www.adverts.ie/kite-surfing/13m-slingshot-diesel-kitesurfing-kite-with-bar-and-lines/10523463

Advertisement