Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Anyone got a 100% off voucher, Im hungry and broke :(

Maybe dominos would do a suspended pizza for this.... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Doesn't work in Drumcondra

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

10EUROFF always seems to work (orders over €25)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Time for a Tiger Kidnapping of all the managers of the stores that won't accept these vouchers, we aren't bad people for thinking this, we just don't want to pay full price for Pizza, speaking of has anyone found a code that works in Finglas yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Works in Dundrum :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Time for a Tiger Kidnapping of all the managers of the stores that won't accept these vouchers, we aren't bad people for thinking this, we just don't want to pay full price for Pizza, speaking of has anyone found a code that works in Finglas yet?

Have you asked on the phone for one, or check the printed leaflet as they are often printed on the bottom of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Not a code but this week there is an offer for 9.99 for any pizza with up to 5 toppings. Up until the 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Not a code but this week there is an offer for 9.99 for any pizza with up to 5 toppings. Up until the 14th

Link or something? Where you see that? What store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Link or something? Where you see that? What store?

oops sorry. Its on the Dominos website under deals for Galway city

http://www.dominos.ie/menu/deals/default.aspx

YUMYUMYU

€10 off for spend over €25 - as always not on deals

Valid till April 21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Davy wrote: »
    YUMYUMYU

€10 off for spend over €25 - as always not on deals

Valid till April 21

None of the vouchers seem to be working in Rathmines, and the APRILDOM only works once! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Scrappy600

"It is the policy of Domino's Waterford not to accept voucher codes and we have never heard of 40% off of anything, what we have is on the website and that is all" Well fair enough mate, you wont be gettin any of my money tonight, full price or reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

APRILDOM only works oncedamn you!!! Golf and beers this evening i need some cheap pizza!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

APRILDOM only works oncedamn you!!! Golf and beers this evening i need some cheap pizza!!

Wohoo, just used this :D Love cheap pizza...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

40% off in Lucan thanks to Dubdar67.

Haven't had Dominos in forever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Toulouse wrote: »
    40% off in Lucan thanks to Dubdar67.

Haven't had Dominos in forever!!

Not working for me. Lucan too.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

doesnt work for meal deals.still works out better to get a mega deal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,576 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Tried the APRILDOM code there again and no joy as reported above :(

I ordered far too much pizza with the old SNOWMAN code, but the fact that the new ones are one-time only just means they've lost a(nother) sale as it's just not worth the full-price rates.

I'll take my business elsewhere I guess.. Silly Domino's..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, the Sligo store is the pits for vouchers.

And while I've never been a fan of Papa John's pizza, I had one last week that was delish... maybe they've changed something but the tomato sauce wasn't as sickly sweet as it once was.

And Monday and Tuesday is 2 for 1 on Large and Medium Pizza's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    but the fact that the new ones are one-time only just means they've lost a(nother) sale as it's just not worth the full-price rates.
    Um... ONE TIME ONLY WHEN SIGNED IN.

So, ensure you're not signed in, and it'll work every time. I've used it several times, but not signed in, of course. I thought everyone would realise that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

the_syco wrote: »
    Um... ONE TIME ONLY WHEN SIGNED IN.

So, ensure you're not signed in, and it'll work every time. I've used it several times, but not signed in, of course. I thought everyone would realise that?

Nope!!!Says its used.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

re: above, I ordered using the app on my phone before, and used the code. Tried using it again recently, it said it had been used before.

So I swanned over to the desktop and had no problems there. I have an account with them, but I don't sign in, and am thus able to use the code (I have to re-enter my details everytime though, thank God for Chrome's Auto-Fill form function).

At least I think that's how it works. As far as they're concerned, I'm a new customer ecah and every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Otis_taylor2

bought the 2 medium for 20 from Dominos - one stuffed crust and one normal and this is what i got. The one on the right is the stuffed crust. I hate how companies trick you into believing that you are getting 'the best value' and at the end you just feel cheated. but that's what marketing is i suppose.

balfe1990 wrote: »
    re: above, I ordered using the app on my phone before, and used the code. Tried using it again recently, it said it had been used before.

So I swanned over to the desktop and had no problems there. I have an account with them, but I don't sign in, and am thus able to use the code (I have to re-enter my details everytime though, thank God for Chrome's Auto-Fill form function).

At least I think that's how it works. As far as they're concerned, I'm a new customer ecah and every time.

It works off your home address or wherever you get it delivered so dont see how your doing it, but lucky you :)

I tried changing my IP Address, Using Phone App, Connecting Laptop to phone to use the phones IP but still doesnt work.

Put in next doors address and bingo works. Just rang them and said i put in the wrong address.

So the code is locked to your address to use once whether you use an account or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I put in the next door neighbours address and nabbed the driver as he pulled up

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    It works off your home address or wherever you get it delivered so dont see how your doing it, but lucky you :)

I tried changing my IP Address, Using Phone App, Connecting Laptop to phone to use the phones IP but still doesnt work.

Put in next doors address and bingo works. Just rang them and said i put in the wrong address.

So the code is locked to your address to use once whether you use an account or not.

good idea i must try that when i get home.is that with the aprildom code?

good idea i must try that when i get home.is that with the aprildom code?

Yeah, Or just stick in the address next door, and when they say no the driver will ring and just say next door mate, or fly out when he arrives. Happy Days.

Pizza will be going to every house on the street :pac:

either all my neighbours have used the code or it doesnt work in dundalk :angryface:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Dunno man, I must have used it four times already, no issues.
    (Ugh, just realised I've gotten Domino's four times in less than a month. Curse you Bargain Alerts)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Tazium

Used APRILDOM last weekend for three large pizzas at a house warming, put in the details and the local Domino's in Castleknock wasn't offering delivery. 'Pop out and collect so', I though. Arrived at the store about 15 mins later with my email confirmation for the three large (62 euro, down to 37 with the code) but the store had no order from me, and despite giving name, phone no, reference code etc. etc. no record could be found. Passed over the phone with the email confirmation too but nada. A little awkard but the store manager said he'd make them immediately and give them at no cost.

Free pizzas, best bargin ever!

Advertisement