Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things i hate ...

• 12-09-2002 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Things I hate about everybody.....

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I
    know where my watch is pal, where the f*ck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the
    entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F*cking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
    Why the f*ck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do
    people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No
    tosser, I paid £12 to come to the cinema and stare at the f*cking floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the f*ck?? Life is the
    longest damn thing anyone ever f*cking does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to
    be'.So what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?

11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting I always eat stuff I hate.

13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a Mcchicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks........... Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you McTosser.

14. When you involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you
    alright?'. Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

LMAO.... very good, at least someone knows how to add a bit of humour to my day!!! Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I'm one of those number 2 people :/

I hate getting up to change the channel on the tv, i have to find the remote so i dont have to keep getting up. Energy efficient i like to call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl,loved 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a Mcchicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks........... Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you McTosser.

rofl!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

LOL liked the first one alot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭quinrea01

I detest....anyone who starts a sentence with 'so'.....Also anyone who uses the word 'awesome' in ANY context.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I hate people who bring up 12 year old threads.

patmac wrote: »
    I can't imagine why. Surely it's as good as most of the 'stuff' posted in these so called more 'enlightened' days. Get over yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'm glad they did. That is a quality post :D

quinrea01 wrote: »
    I can't imagine why. Surely it's as good as most of the 'stuff' posted in these so called more 'enlightened' days. Get over yourself.

Couldn't get into the yoga so not sure how to get over meself , also hate people who overreact to a comment that was trying to be albeitly not very funny.

• Advertisement

Couldn't get into the yoga so not sure how to get over meself , also hate people who overreact to a comment that was trying to be albeitly not very funny.
    So who was the ORIGINAL over-reactor? And was the word 'hate' really necessary? I know I used the word 'detest' in general terms my original post, but I do believe your 'hate' reference was a direct attack on me. Anyway, I have better things to do in life than get involved in such pedantic time-wasting, so bye bye now.

quinrea01 wrote: »
    So who was the ORIGINAL over-reactor? And was the word 'hate' really necessary? I know I used the word 'detest' in general terms my original post, but I do believe your 'hate' reference was a direct attack on me. Anyway, I have better things to do in life than get involved in such pedantic time-wasting, so bye bye now.

Your struggling with the concept of this thread tis not for serious stuff.

Your struggling with the concept of this thread tis not for serious stuff.
    Meh............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

**** stainz.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Surprised no one has mentioned the "Like" revolution over the last few years like.
    Know what I mean like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Sh*t stainz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Swank dont cry

Sh*t stainz.

it does though, doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭PartnerSeeds

hahaha thanks for this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

some peoples pronunciation made in a kind of half US/UK accent:
    Oar-T-V......for RTE
    Gordee.....Gardai