Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Mechanic

• 08-05-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Having some power steering problems of late and I think I need a new Power Steering Column.

The car itself is a 06 Fiat Punto Grande Dynamic 1.2, and it seems a common enough problem, however it can be costly.

Sick of being ripped off at the Fiat dealers, so looking for a reasonably priced garage who knows what they are doing.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 kdarcy9

I'd travel anywhere in Dublin and parts of Meath and Kildare if the price was right....ideally Dublin 15 but hey beggars can't be choosers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭pcardin

There is a guy in Mulhuddart, owns a little garage. He knows italian cars inside out and is very reasonable in pricing. His name is David, don't have his number tough. Can give you coordinates if required.

That sounds promising pcardin! Would you be able to send them on.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Gerry in Ti autos would be a good port of call

http://www.tiautos.ie/

• Advertisement

Thanks Veloce - I'll add them to the call list

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭pcardin

kdarcy9 wrote: »
    That sounds promising pcardin! Would you be able to send them on.

Thanks

Coolmine Cottages, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15. Number of houses there but one has a garage, easy to spot as there would allways be some fiats and alfa romeos around. Check on google maps but it's easy to get there, especially if you are coming on N3 from Navan side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Source out someone with a good knowledge of Fiats or alternatively I know places in the North that will look after the car well

That's what im trying to do dgt..I've always gone to the FIAT dealer that sold me the car but I'm tired of paying over the top!

Advertisement