Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Going to AIT in September

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Jojo_94

Finally managed to find a place in croi oige, they had a cancellation, but the accommodation was nearly impossible i heard nearly everywhere was full apart from kilmacoo. That cant be the way for first years every year :cool:

Anyways just wondering does anyone know about croi oige's policy on letting people stay over for the night? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

Jojo_94 wrote: »
    Young girl, on my own, rather not walk that fair on a dark winters evening ya know. some of us can still remember the attacks that took place around that area rather get through college without that :cool:

I understand that.

Finally managed to find a place in croi oige, they had a cancellation, but the accommodation was nearly impossible i heard nearly everywhere was full apart from kilmacoo. That cant be the way for first years every year :cool:

Anyways just wondering does anyone know about croi oige's policy on letting people stay over for the night? :)
    Im sure its sound if you have one or two people over and keep it hush hush.I stayed in UCD a few times with my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Peter's the landlord/manager of the place, and he doesn't seem to care to be honest, unless he notices people staying over a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

BlueNemo wrote: »
    Peter's the landlord/manager of the place, and he doesn't seem to care to be honest, unless he notices people staying over a lot.

Great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Scan111

Computer engineering anyone? :)

• Advertisement

Thats great :D
    I dont think i could survive without having my friends over from home at least once or twice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Thats great :D
    I dont think i could survive without having my friends over from home at least once or twice :P

Once or twice a week? He's gonna notice that I'm afraid. Unless of course, they're not staying overnight, then there's no worries.

Creepy as it may sound, with all the security cameras, the landlord is pretty clued in. He'll know if you have people often, and will give you a warning if you're having loud parties often etc.

Once or twice a week? He's gonna notice that I'm afraid. Unless of course, they're not staying overnight, then there's no worries.

Creepy as it may sound, with all the security cameras, the landlord is pretty clued in. He'll know if you have people often, and will give you a warning if you're having loud parties often etc.

Once or twice during the year. Im planning on going home most weekends anyway :)

Advertisement