Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wine quiz

• 25-11-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Doing Food and Wine Christmas wine quiz. Help needed. Which is the odd one out? Merlot, Syrah, Sauvignon blanc, Grenache or Cabernet Franc. Hardly the colour of the grape? would that not be too easy? All help appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

I think it is that easy, as in the grape colour. Sauvignon Blanc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 annedingle

I Am also doing this quiz but I have no idea who is in the picture in Question No 7,any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,741 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

annedingle wrote: »
    I Am also doing this quiz but I have no idea who is in the picture in Question No 7,any ideas?

Maybe if you linked to the picture.....

Advertisement