Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

deise_girl wrote: »
    Ok cool, so theyre funding it from somewhere?

Yea its my visa debit :)

It'll come out of your bank a/c eventually then.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You should be able to check Pending Transactions in your bank account. The transaction for the two that haven't come out of your account yet will likely be there. The crowd you ordered from are probably waiting until they ship to take money like amazon do.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Yep. Now they're gonna take all your money. And you won't be able to do a thing about it!
    Savage I may need to borrow your own card at that stage :)) I can repay you with my fab company and with my new and improving driving skills!
    pajor wrote: »
    It'll come out of your bank a/c eventually then.

Ok cool, cool
    Thanks fwendz, dont know where Id be throughout my years of seeking life advice through boards tbh

On a side note, I need to stop saying "tbh"

Its all good huns they took my money ♥

deise_girl wrote: »
    Its all good huns they took my money ♥

But not all of it? :pac:

• Advertisement

pajor wrote: »
    But not all of it? :pac:

They were so good to me they even just took what they were entitled too ♥♥♥

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

10458229_277367579124050_119596186879340962_n.jpg

The more you know.

Unfortunately I knew that a looong time ago (well most likely anyway). :pac:

HugsiePie wrote: »
    As a result the unfortunate news is that Ill probably be bald by the time I hit 30

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

1409074177956.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I am talking to you now from inside University of Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What on Earth are you doing there at this hour on a Monday? On campus accom?

An File wrote: »
    What on Earth are you doing there at this hour on a Monday? On campus accom?

Yeah. It was the only day I could move in easily before Orientation.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sweet! How's the place?

Nice and warm. No sign of mould or anything in the walls. Few things that need sorting (oven door handle is off and a light out) but aside from that it's the knees of the bees. I'm in Plassey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Welcome to the jungle. The priest will be around shortly to take you name

One of the biggest questions i ask myself is who am i?

A Question that i dont think will ever have an answer. I can tell you what i think i am. Im the guy with the blue eyes, the blonde hair. I am the one who hitler dreamed to have in his paradise but we were too great for him. I am a hyper boy who likes to laugh. cherish every laugh so that they fill the silence & Sad times. If you ever meet me im shy at first. Friends who have known me for years will laugh and say "goway on your ass" But its the truth if they look back and then you get to know me and i never shut up near impossible duct tape my mouth or something. I am loyal be my friend and i will go to the end of the earth to help you and somewhere along the line a relationship may form and i will try with all my might to make sure it lasts long. because a committed relationship is the best. But im not all that simple. I am complicated and dark. Everyday im growing up. Ha ha look at me growing up becoming a big boy. I carry the past on my shoulders. i really need to drop it off but the next town is not for miles. or so i think. So who am i? well im the boy who likes being with new people because each one has a different story. I like photography, music, computers, driving and writing just to list the top. if i could write a story i would but im lazy or just need to move on.

So who am i? Well i dont know but i guess its something where i need to interact with other people because that **** makes me happy and high. oh i like piano's so here is a rather sad song but its piano. Thanks for reading this. check me out on . Iknowyoureallydontcarebutthankssnyway.love ......... "He said Butt"

Class. :D

I laughed too much for the Enya style.

Lads last time I heard this song was my first and only time to hear the song back in the grand year of 2005. I have ever since searched high and low for this and only today I have managed to find it. Thank you Google
    Juliet Turner :::: Take The Money And Run.:

bV9n0ts.png

One of the problems with college life.

• Advertisement

Sometime last year I deleted all my threads except for C&H and YLYL. Was spending way too much time getting distracted by boards.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You obviously don't listen to a lot of local radio then if you've only heard that song once. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Two hours till repeat results are out.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You obviously don't listen to a lot of local radio then if you've only heard that song once. :P

ClareFM does not sound like me. im sorry but thats the greatest insult ever. But no i dont listen to local radio. infact i dont listen to radio. all mp3

Meet Fluffy, the kitten I'm currently attempting to tame.

qkD8q4bl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Walked into Costelloe's tonight. Dara O' Briain was there just playing beer pong; like a sir.

Random night to say the least.

A few of my friends had photos taken with him. Legend of a man!

So lads was just thinking i cant wait anymore. Hopefully by the end of the week i'd like to have a piercing got again. But with clowntown gone from ennis dont really know where to go so was thinking of going into limerick to get it done. Anyone suggest decent place at reasonable price.

bV9n0ts.png

See my ocd would kick in and drive me mad so id just open 17 tabs and close them all even if i havent read what i need to read

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    So lads was just thinking i cant wait anymore. Hopefully by the end of the week i'd like to have a piercing got again. But with clowntown gone from ennis dont really know where to go so was thinking of going into limerick to get it done. Anyone suggest decent place at reasonable price.

Aww I might be getting a piercing too on Thursday #Twins
    Where do you want pierced?

Advertisement