Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you suffer from Fickle Cell Anaemia?

• 23-10-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, there seems to be an increase in the number of people who suffer from Fickle Cell Anaemia, no, that's not a typo. It seems to be particularly prevalent amongst women in the dating stage of a relationship, but it has also been "reported" that some men also suffer from it, but thankfully to a lesser degree.

Common symptoms to look out for are erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections or attachments and capriciousness. Are you exhibiting any of these symptoms, or are you dating someone who has exhibited these symptoms?

Does Fickle Cell Anaemia clear up by itself over time or is there anything that can be administered to a person who suffers from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

xzanti wrote: »
    Do you mean Sickle Cell Anaemia ?

...Pretty sure that's the joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 326 ✭✭Savoir.Faire

No, but I've sometimes get a nasty dose of Wandering Eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

I'm recovering from a bout of flangeular fever. Should be better before I'm married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Muise... wrote: »
    I'm recovering from a bout of flangeular fever. Should be better before I'm married.

Whoa! :pac:

Mind though when you get married you may suffer something fierce from the seven year itch! Now THAT'S a nasty dose! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Whoa! :pac:

Mind though when you get married you may suffer something fierce from the seven year itch! Now THAT'S a nasty dose! :o

so I gather, having unwittingly been a back-scratcher. :(

Sorry, OP, back on track - I recommend a long walk, a hot bath and some Scandinavian death metal. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭BlurstMonkey

Administer yourself some self respect. Everything else follows.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

no

yes

no

yes

no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I hear it's only brought on when women come in contact with a man suffering from shitepersonality-syndrome.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭hansfrei

Thought black people only get that OP. Am I wrong?

Just googled......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

hansfrei wrote: »
    Thought black people only get that OP. Am I wrong?

Just googled......

You're getting mixed up with the Roma people.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

These symptoms have nothing to do with cells or being anaemic. I think this is a fake disease.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Do you get dumped a lot op?

Advertisement