Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

unmotivated for weight loss

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lauca

Hi all,
    I hope by posting this people aren't going to say walk, eat healthy etc I know this I understand how to eat healthy...exercise daily.. I just wanted to know im not alone!

I am 25 years old, ive been over weight since I can remember. The only time in my life when I remember being remotely healthy was when something happened in my life that caused me to loose weight in a very unhealthy way. I starved myself for 6 months and shed 6/7 stone. I made it down to 12 stone and hit a brick wall. I had habbits of binge eating Bd slowly within a year I had put the weight back on. Since then ive spiarled out of control. Ive done weight watchers, slimming world, slim fast and none work for me. I just need to know im not alone on this I want to and willing to but life tends to get in the way and food has become a comfort for me. Anybody else feel same/similar?

I am the exact same. Am 25 and got down to 12 stone once before. Am 14.4 now and its going nowhere. My next stop...hopefully a doctor will help

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lauca

Put simply if you burn up more then you put in you will lose weight. But eating the right food is important for nutrition

Not entirely true. I trained and completed a half marathon and was eating exceptionally well a few years and lost zero. Nutrition makes up more of ur body. The good ole saying abs are made in the kitchen

Advertisement