Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAYE CHISORA BRAWL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭uptherebels

This is probably staged for a haye V chisora fight. I dont think even haye would be dumb enough to glass someone in front of all those cameras

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

This is probably staged for a haye V chisora fight. I dont think even haye would be dumb enough to glass someone in front of all those cameras

Staged??? Are you joking?

Chisora threatened to shoot Haye. He should be locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

considering they went to the bother of setting it up the sound quality was very bad, but lets see if there is any punishments dished out and if there is how severe.

Smart move from Chisora saying he'll shoot Haye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Chisora is being detained by the police in Munich, British authorities saying they will wait to get them both back into the country to see how to proceed with the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Jesus christ that thing needs subtitles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Oooh, that first left from Haye looked sweet!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

will be a real needle match if it comes off

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

A few news outlets have pictures of Haye with a bottle in his hand at one point in the spat, has pictures of Haye punching Chisora's trainer to the side and back of his head, and a picture of Haye swinging a camera tripod like a club.

Haye and Boothe have both claimed to be innocent parties and that they were both glassed by Chisora. Boothe's claim is quite funny as pictures show that it was Haye that hit Boothe on the head with the tripod after missing his original target.

What I saw was a lot of people acting like scumbags on both sides.

Haye makes me laugh with his tough guy routines outside the ring, shame he does not have the same level of aggression inside in. Him ending up on his arse near the start of last night's brawl pretty much sums the guy up for me. Looks great when he is a few levels above who is in front of him, but if the other guy is able to throw back Haye needs to run to avoid his arse meeting the floor.

No doubt there will be months of Haye and Chisora yapping from here on, both out to prove who the bigger scumbag is, sorry I mean world class boxer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Had not seen the youtuibe video in the thread.

Damn Haye is an utter scumbag. He used the bottle for his first strike on Chisora and was out to do serious damage with that tripod when others had the trainer held. The still pictures did not do justice to the way he swung that thing.

Funny that Don Charles had Haye on the back foot when they traded punches.

Had to laugh at Haye's tough talk towards Vitali at the start of the video. With his claims that he wanted to fight Vitali and had agreed to all terms. Funny that given that Haye did a big retirement speech for the cameras months ago.

guess Haye's ego was not getting stroked enough so he needed the ego boost of being on TV pretending to be a hard man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭uptherebels

Staged??? Are you joking?

Chisora threatened to shoot Haye. He should be locked up.
    no im serious . bad blood fight between haye and chisora sometime in the future. great for pay for view.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

Is this what were all working towards in our various sports....

the creme de la creme.....professionalism ......

it takes years of hard work and continuous training to get to a standard like

this.....

just imagine what they would be like if they were "unprofessional".....and

had not undergone all that tuition , guidance and road training....

To be honest it looks to me like a total contrived farce.......worse

than World Wrestling Entertainment.........every body involved should

be banned for the rest of their lives from Boxing.....makes you wonder

are they contriving in the ring also.....? just like WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

a bottle can be seen in hayes fist as he punches chisora

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17088021

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Transcript from bbc:
    Dereck Chisora - David Haye brawl transcript

British boxers Dereck Chisora and David Haye were involved in a brawl at the post-fight news conference in Munich after Chisora was defeated by Vitali Klitschko.
    BBC Sport's Ben Dirs was at the scene, and this is how the drama unfolded...

David Haye with a bottle
    Bernd Boente, manager of Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko: With the bad experience we've had with British fighters, we will now look for other countries. Contrary to David Haye, Dereck Chisora really went for it. He really tried.
    David Haye (from rear of the room): You don't want to fight David Haye, no?
    Boente: You had an offer. You didn't accept it. Now you are out. You are out. Out, out, out. You cannot talk yourself back into the fight; you have no belts. Chisora showed heart, contrary to you. You showed your toe [referring to Haye's toe injury].
    Haye: I accepted your offer in December.
    Dereck Chisora: We'll get it on in London - be quiet. David Haye is an embarrassment, Sky Sports don't do Box Office any more because of David Haye. He messed it up for all those young fighters coming through. I'm going to give you two slaps for that. If Haye is a fighter, he should fight me.
    Haye: You've lost three fights in a row (actually three of his last four).
    Chisora: Let's fight.
    Chisora's promoter Frank Warren: I've got a great idea. If Dereck fights David, the winner fights Vitali.
    Boente: Sounds like the perfect plan.
    Haye: Vitali said he could knock me out, do you think you can knock me out?
    Chisora's trainer Don Charles: Be quiet, can security get him out of here?
    Haye: Vitali said after his last fight, 'I want to fight David Haye'. Where is he now? He said he wanted to fight me, I agreed the money, I agreed everything in December.
    Chisora: How's your toe? How's your toe? How's your toe?
    Haye: You've lost your last three fights, you lost to Tyson Fury. You're a loser.
    Chisora: Tell that to my face. I'm coming down, tell that to my face.
    Chisora leaves his seat and approaches Haye at the back of the room, where a melee ensues. Haye at one point picks up a video camera tripod and swings it.
    The two are eventually pulled apart before Chisora returns to the front of the room.
    Chisora: (Shouting and indicating towards Haye). He glassed me. I swear to God, David, I am going to shoot you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to physically shoot David Haye. He glassed me. He glassed me. He glassed me. I'm not having it. He glassed me.
    Haye's trainer Adam Booth approaches Chisora, his head bleeding.

Adam Booth's bloodied face
    Chisora: (Referring to Booth's cut) I'm sorry about that. Adam, your fighter glassed me.
    Booth: I want to know who glassed me.
    Chisora: As you were trying to hold your fighter away, he [Haye] probably glassed you by mistake.
    Booth: You hit me with a bottle.
    Chisora: David had a bottle in his hand.
    Booth: No, no, David didn't hit me with a bottle. I want to know who glassed me. Someone hit me with a bottle.
    The two are separated before Booth addresses Vitali Klitschko.
    Booth: Vitali, you are a great fighter but your manager is an embarrassment to the sport. Congratulations for winning.
    Chisora: (Addressing Booth) Either we do it in the ring or outside of the ring. Because I want him. If David don't fight me, Adam, I am telling you the God's honest truth, I am going to physically burn him. So you tell him I said that. I am going to find him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Transcript from bbc:
    Dereck Chisora - David Haye brawl transcript

British boxers Dereck Chisora and David Haye were involved in a brawl at the post-fight news conference in Munich after Chisora was defeated by Vitali Klitschko.
    BBC Sport's Ben Dirs was at the scene, and this is how the drama unfolded...

David Haye with a bottle
    Bernd Boente, manager of Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko: With the bad experience we've had with British fighters, we will now look for other countries. Contrary to David Haye, Dereck Chisora really went for it. He really tried.
    David Haye (from rear of the room): You don't want to fight David Haye, no?
    Boente: You had an offer. You didn't accept it. Now you are out. You are out. Out, out, out. You cannot talk yourself back into the fight; you have no belts. Chisora showed heart, contrary to you. You showed your toe [referring to Haye's toe injury].
    Haye: I accepted your offer in December.
    Dereck Chisora: We'll get it on in London - be quiet. David Haye is an embarrassment, Sky Sports don't do Box Office any more because of David Haye. He messed it up for all those young fighters coming through. I'm going to give you two slaps for that. If Haye is a fighter, he should fight me.
    Haye: You've lost three fights in a row (actually three of his last four).
    Chisora: Let's fight.
    Chisora's promoter Frank Warren: I've got a great idea. If Dereck fights David, the winner fights Vitali.
    Boente: Sounds like the perfect plan.
    Haye: Vitali said he could knock me out, do you think you can knock me out?
    Chisora's trainer Don Charles: Be quiet, can security get him out of here?
    Haye: Vitali said after his last fight, 'I want to fight David Haye'. Where is he now? He said he wanted to fight me, I agreed the money, I agreed everything in December.
    Chisora: How's your toe? How's your toe? How's your toe?
    Haye: You've lost your last three fights, you lost to Tyson Fury. You're a loser.
    Chisora: Tell that to my face. I'm coming down, tell that to my face.
    Chisora leaves his seat and approaches Haye at the back of the room, where a melee ensues. Haye at one point picks up a video camera tripod and swings it.
    The two are eventually pulled apart before Chisora returns to the front of the room.
    Chisora: (Shouting and indicating towards Haye). He glassed me. I swear to God, David, I am going to shoot you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to physically shoot David Haye. He glassed me. He glassed me. He glassed me. I'm not having it. He glassed me.
    Haye's trainer Adam Booth approaches Chisora, his head bleeding.

Adam Booth's bloodied face
    Chisora: (Referring to Booth's cut) I'm sorry about that. Adam, your fighter glassed me.
    Booth: I want to know who glassed me.
    Chisora: As you were trying to hold your fighter away, he [Haye] probably glassed you by mistake.
    Booth: You hit me with a bottle.
    Chisora: David had a bottle in his hand.
    Booth: No, no, David didn't hit me with a bottle. I want to know who glassed me. Someone hit me with a bottle.
    The two are separated before Booth addresses Vitali Klitschko.
    Booth: Vitali, you are a great fighter but your manager is an embarrassment to the sport. Congratulations for winning.
    Chisora: (Addressing Booth) Either we do it in the ring or outside of the ring. Because I want him. If David don't fight me, Adam, I am telling you the God's honest truth, I am going to physically burn him. So you tell him I said that. I am going to find him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Jesus christ that thing needs subtitles.
    Sound is a lot clearer in this footage (video worse though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

The German police called to Haye's hotel room and he wasn't there, the local authorities don't know where he is.

I wonder if he is on the run :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

The German police called to Haye's hotel room and he wasn't there, the local authorities don't know where he is.

Chisora has probably shot him and disposed of the body

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

ASOT wrote: »
    Chisora has probably shot him and disposed of the body

Physically shot him as opposed to the norm, mentally shooting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

is his toe fixed then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

I hope Chisora never steps into the ring again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

boxers had a fight.

whats the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

mikeym wrote: »
    I hope Chisora never steps into the ring again.

Has he always been like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

The CIA are keen to speak with David Haye.
    He was reported to have used a weapon of glass destruction.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Haye using the glass and the camera tripod is not a smart move.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Staged event that got out of hand a bit I'd say. The heavyweight title was getting a bit stale so its a great way to drum up some interest. WWF eat your heart out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

article-2103251-11CE3145000005DC-227_468x286.jpg

Clearly shows he has the bottle in his hand while throwing the punch. Bad move from haye along with the tripod incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Best part about it all, Adam Booth accusing the Chisora camp of glassing him, if you look back at the incident, its Haye hitting Booth in the head with the tripod, I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

No such thing as bad publicity, eh! Both are going be banned for life from boxing.
    I foolishly thought behind all the loud brash talking Haye was a decent fellow, he has shown himself to be a scumbag- as only a scumbag resorts to using foreign objects in a fight. It looks like he's on the run now too. No doubt Haye will spend big to employ a pr firm to try and restore his image. I doubt it'll work. The guy is finished in boxing. Hopefully no sports channel will employ him as a pundit either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

Beer in front of promoter on table, beer in yer mans hand , beer cases

along floor.......

Must be Germany .....

Advertisement