Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The comedy button

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Different episode this week. no Bromley/Altano/Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

GFW episode was great. Wish they still did that full time.

Normal episode this week :D

Another solid episode there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Back to normal now :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Anyone know the stock photo people use for the Sad Max meme? I did a quick search earlier and couldn't find anything....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭megaten

And.. voted.

• Advertisement

Jack devries on this weeks episode :D Definitely some tension between Max/ Scott and Brian there/

String of good episodes recently :D Jack is great.

cloud493 wrote: »
    String of good episodes recently :D Jack is great.

Jack is a legend. I stopped listening to NVC from IGN when he got let go.

This weeks episode was top notch again. Although Mike Drucker didn't really say much, would be nice if he were on again just so he could get more used to the dynamic.

I thought he was really good, for what he said like. Might look up his stand up online.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 david_dsouza

cloud493 wrote: »
    Well this is a fresh start for them, and Brian and Scott don't really play games. I thought the story Ryan told about the guy who shoplifted and ultima was great :D
    I think so, its a fresh start now, everything is clear soon.

Episode 33 is live, and it's

The Alco-Holocaust!

I wish I'd downloaded this before 2am. :P Won't get to listen to it until the morning now, but if it's anything like the last two episodes where they've drank terrible sh*t for entertainment, this will be the best episode ever!

Max's girlfriend is on it :rolleyes:

Best. Episode. Ever!

Scott gets absolutely wasted. :)

Great episode there. Danny was a great guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Anyone still listening to this?

• Advertisement

DeclanRe wrote: »
    Anyone still listening to this?

I am. Proud Patronious too. :)

Most recent episode is them recounting Scott's wedding. I completely lost my sh*t when Brian told
    about how he had muttered "My wifffe!" at the church
    . :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I am. Proud Patronious too. :)

Most recent episode is them recounting Scott's wedding. I completely lost my sh*t when Brian told
    about how he had muttered "My wifffe!" at the church
    . :pac:

Haha yea or when
    someone asked for a screwdriver during the wedding prep and Ryan volunteered his sonic one

Advertisement