Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to get my beard trimmed?

Options
  • 12-05-2015 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

I'm getting married next month and want to get the facial hair tidied up before the big day. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good spot in either North County or City Centre Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Beards & Barnetts, Temple Bar

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

OP, we have a form entitled "facial hair and hats". If you would like me to move your thread there, please let me know.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

OP, we have a form entitled "facial hair and hats". If you would like me to move your thread there, please let me know.
    Non sense. He's not looking for a hat! :pac:

OP, I think the Grafton barbers or knights will do it for you. Make sure to get some good beard oils too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

smash wrote: »
    Non sense. He's not looking for a hat! :pac:

OP, I think the Grafton barbers or knights will do it for you. Make sure to get some good beard oils too.

Please do not question mods on thread.

OP, your thread is more than welcome. My suggestion was based on the fact that the forum I mentioned may provide you with better answers.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Please do not question mods on thread.

OP, your thread is more than welcome. My suggestion was based on the fact that the forum I mentioned may provide you with better answers.

Ah I think Smash meant that in jest.

Yeah throw it wherever you think will get the best answer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

Felexicon wrote: »

That's what I thought as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Felexicon wrote: »
    lizzyman wrote: »
    That's what I thought as well.

ancapailldorcha knew it too :rolleyes:

But anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

Hey guys

In Dublin Sunday to Tuesday and looking for the best place to get a beard trim not looking to get a lot off, just split ends and maybe shaped a bit.

Beard is long so want to go to someone who actually does long beards and not stubble.

Price... I don't care, I like my beard too much to care haha.

Cheers

Threads merged.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 33,616 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Havent been in myself but all i have heard about this place is good

http://www.waldorfbarbers.com/

I think its somewhere around Westmoreland street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement