Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Having sex soon ..

Options
  • 02-04-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I'm having sex for the 1st time soon . What are the do's and don't's? What's the best position. Please give me a lot of detail. 😉🙈 I'm male

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ask him to use lots of lube I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

From behind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

If it don't fit don't force it and an ounce of lube is better than a tonne of friction.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Come on his mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

knock one off an hour beforehand so you don't come too soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

efb wrote: »
    knock one off an hour beforehand so you don't come too soon

There's advice for life right there 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

FFS cop on guys. This may well be a genuine question and on that basis you're sorely lacking in your "joke" answers. Given how this is likely to go overnight, closed. If the OP wants it to be reopened mañana, then give one of the mods a PM.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement