Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First (non ipl) laser beard removal,so much easier

• 15-03-2012 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

I'd really like to recommend Therapie as a resource,I suffered so much with IPL elsewhere,real laser with Therapie today was a doddle,fast and minimal discomfort. Very professional too. Anyone needed such a service should if they can avoid IPL.

Alles gutes

F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

I wonder if there is any way of adding hair bar gluing someone elses to my face?! I can't grow a beard, or even decent looking stubble, and I'd really like to! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

I'm sure it could be grafted from elsewhere.

A girl in my make up artistry class was missing an eyebrow or part of one anyway. She was having hair implanted there from elsewhere on her body.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

yeh i herd therapie was the best.very cool with trans people too i hear.I'll deffo go to them when getting myself done.thankfully i dont have a lot of body hair.Its ment to be painfull though :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Hamhide wrote: »
    yeh i herd therapie was the best.very cool with trans people too i hear.I'll deffo go to them when getting myself done.thankfully i dont have a lot of body hair.Its ment to be painfull though :(

Well as Freiheit said, if it's non-ipl, it should be less painful. When I got a test patch done, I nearly jumped from the chair with shock at how painful it was :P And I need my entire upper body done :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sammathew

IPL may bring discomfort for those whose skin type is not appropriate to be treated by IPL. You should always get your skin treated before getting a laser treatment.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 24 TheShyGuy

Paddy C wrote: »
    I wonder if there is any way of adding hair bar gluing someone elses to my face?! I can't grow a beard, or even decent looking stubble, and I'd really like to! :(

I don't think you can get "stubble implant" as suggested here. You can get follicle transplant from elsewhere in your body however but not to your face (To my knowledge!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Lots of women have beards, especially the older ones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearded_lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Paddy C wrote: »

I think you can take DHT boosters to grow more facial hair but you could lose head hair and gain body hair so it's pointless.

Why not try to slap a bit of rogaine on your face and hope for the best?:p

Advertisement