Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Steph is pregnant and isn't sure of the father, could be any of them, including Vince.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Bale to Madrid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

WM30
    In New Orleans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

hopefully Vince is finally retiring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Jerry The King Lawler's pizza has arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm hoping it's nothing too embarrassing, and that it's just an announcement for next year's WrestleMania.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

New Orleans for WM or the Network has finally has a home.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Maybe it's finally the answer to 'What's up wit dat?'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

You can catch that lad on Twitter and he'll probably give you the full story on what he thought.

• Advertisement

Could be the revealing of the annonomus Raw general manager and who was behind the laptop!

Na?dont think so?me either ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Could be the revealing of the annonomus Raw general manager and who was behind the laptop!

Na?dont think so?me either ha ha
    Wasn't that already done? It was Hornswaggle.

Has to be the Mania announcement.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Wasn't that already done? It was Hornswaggle.

Has to be the Mania announcement.
    Ya it was Hornswoggle under the ring if i remember right!i was just joking tho.

Mania in New Orleans (home of this weekends (EC) too host WM 30 I'm certain

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya it was Hornswoggle under the ring if i remember right!i was just joking tho.

Mania in New Orleans (home of this weekends (EC) too host WM 30 I'm certain
    Sorry dude! Could it be another massive Hall of Fame announcement maybe?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Sorty dude! Could it be another massive Hall of Fame announcement maybe?
    Wouldn't think so.This years HOF is pretty star studded as is compared too previous years.If they got someone else too agree too go in I think they'd wait till next year

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The link says that Cena and Rock are scheduled to be there. That means it's not going to be anything major in terms of business or the likes.

At best, it's an announcement about where Mania is next year.

Most likely it's just a confirmation of Rock vs Cena II the night after Elimination Chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Pretty certain it's the announcement of New Orleans as host for Wrestlemania XXX. Some local media has already confirmed it so they probably want to fast track the announcement asap.

I assume it's at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, which has a capacity of 76,468 for American Football.

Still won't beat the 93,173 at Wrestlemania III though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,219 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Drew Brees (Quarterback for the New Orleans Saints who play at the Superdome) said yesterday on Twitter that he heard WM would be at the Superdome, so yeah, I'd say its a safe bet that's what the announcement is.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The Superdome has been rumoured for the last good while. Considering that the PPV tomorrow is in New Orleans it makes sense that they'll announce it there on Monday before moving on to wherever Raw is.

Just hope the power does not go this time, happened before at WM24 if I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Xenji wrote: »
    Just hope the power does not go this time, happened before at WM24 if I think
    And the power also went out in the SuperDome at this years SuperBowl

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Maybe they bought TNA lol

Christian has been medically cleared to return to the ring and is due back on the road next week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WWE has put up an article on WWE.com entitled "14 Superstars You Didn't Know appeared in WWE".

Despite the fact they don't mention TNA, Samoa Joe is included :eek:

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/14-superstars-you-didnt-know-appeared-in-wwe/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

WWE has put up an article on WWE.com entitled "14 Superstars You Didn't Know appeared in WWE".

Despite the fact they don't mention TNA, Samoa Joe is included :eek:

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/14-superstars-you-didnt-know-appeared-in-wwe/
    Joey Styles!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I remember during an umaga match joey styles on commentary said 'Samoan SMASHING machine' and the way he said it was as if Samoan submission machine was already a popular term. Thought it was an odd reference to a never mentioned company. No wonder Vince loved having him at the announce table so much.

WWE Hall of Famer Mil Mascaras will be wrestling in Japan on November 4th of this year. Mascaras will be 75 at the time of the match and his opponent will be veteran NOSAWA. They're billing it as likely his last match ever in Japan.

Lets just hope Cena is not around and doing this when he is 75.

Him and Hogan in a pension on a pole match!!book it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

If he is like Hogan and hardly able to walk, then by all means. But if he is still able to do it, I dont see an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

WWE will probably still being relying on old stars by then.
    Wonder will Mil job?
    Doubt it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement