Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you think of Pat Kenny claiming squatters rights on his neighbours land ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

So they've come to a settlement and Kenny is paying.
    RTE.ie wrote:
    The RTÉ broadcaster, Pat Kenny, and his neighbours, the Charltons, have welcomed the settlement of their dispute over land close to their homes in Dalkey, Co Dublin.
    The High Court was told today that an agreement was reached during 10 hours of negotiations which took place between both sides over the weekend.
    The Kennys have bought 'Gorse Hill' for an undisclosed sum. Both sides will pay their own costs.

Link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

bring back gay byrne!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

oh leave him alone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

a loan? :D

have to say Mrs kenny is yummy. i'd ask how he pulled her but shades of mrs mertons question to debbie magee come to mind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Sherifu wrote: »
    So they've come to a settlement and Kenny is paying.

Link.

Perhaps he decided he'd received enough bad publicity already.

oh leave him alone

Never! As one of many MANY anonymous posters on a message board i reserve the right to make cheap snarky comments about him whenever i feel so inclined.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

Pat Kenny + Arrogance + Greed = E2,000,000 in expenses, woooohooooooooo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

12.jpg:pac: Pat Kenny and most of Staff that work in Fair City

Advertisement