Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alexa Chung: Opinions?

• 22-03-2008 1:12am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Came across this fine female specimen the other day.
    A girl I know shows her to me and I must admit I never heard of her before.
    I think she's absolutely incredible looking!
    Her father is Chinese but you don't really see it.
    She's doing a line with your man off the Arctic Monkeys.

Alexa_Chung_Alex_Tu_370780a.jpg

alexa-chung-96982.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Oh god yes!

Damn it if Alex Turner wasn't a god id kill the ****er.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Niiiiice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Moved from After Hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

I think she's a really cool chick, love watching her on Popworld but I just don't get the big fuss with her at all lookswise, I just don't see it at all? It actually baffles me....

Anyone see the interview she did with Robbie Williams (it's on Youtube if you want to see it)....he was smitten with her, was quite funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

mixed heritage hotness, but did you see that show she did on itv with ben elton absolutely dire!

I would..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd throw her one. Might ask for it back, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

jayteecork wrote: »
    She's doing a line with your man off the Arctic Monkeys.

She`s doing what now? :confused:

Anyway, yar, Id eat it.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

She presents that programme in the morn on E4 ,,that music programme..Shes a fine young one alright

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

noooooooo thank you

yuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG4Ydfeon6w

Said interview with her and Robbie Williams. He was smitten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

She's intelligent, sexy voice, good looking. I'd lob it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭jane86

She is pretty but not good at presenting!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

i was just talking about her earlier... absolutely stunning. i would wreck that chick. i fell in love with her watching popworld

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

don't think she's very good looking but she's a damn fine dresser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

<H1>Alexa Chung to replace Moss at Rimmel?

Friday, March 28 2008, 11:12
    By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter
    160x120_Alexa_Chung.jpg Rex Features

T4 presenter Alexa Chung has been lined up to replace Kate Moss as the face of Rimmel, say reports.

The make-up company wants to replace the veteran supermodel with a younger female star, according to The Mirror.

Chung and St Trinian's actress Gemma Arterton are apparently favourites to land the deal.

"There have been rumblings for some time about Kate being replaced by a younger model," said a source. "She's been amazing for the brand, but they've wanted a fresh face.

"Alexa is one of the hottest faces out there. Not only is she beautiful, she's savvy, sexy and has bagloads of attitude.

"Lots of girls also admire Alexa's rock-chic style and the fact she knows her music. She's very much in the driving seat."

Moss has fronted Rimmel's advertising campaigns since 2001. However, she was recently replaced by Agyness Deyn at Agent Provocateur.

A Rimmel spokesperson said: "Kate remains the face of Rimmel London and will continue to appear in campaigns for the foreseeable future.

"Rimmel London has no plans to replace Kate. We are very happy with the collaboration."
    </H1>
    How many deals has Moss got she seems to be campaigns for everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I'd tap that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Love the coral nail varnish in the first pic - I have that, it's Perfect Coral by Revlon.

She's got great individual style, I'm watching what she wears alot lately...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

nobody beats maqita on popworld

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Think she's an absolutely beautiful girl, very naturally beautiful, but I wouldn't rate her abilities at presenting at all!

Advertisement