Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I've read a theory about Sharon that she's trying to fleece Phil for everything he's worth in revenge for Dennis?
    It would make sense, and it would be a good way of redeeming Sharon's character given how ridiculous she's been lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I've read a theory about Sharon that she's trying to fleece Phil for everything he's worth in revenge for Dennis?
    It would make sense, and it would be a good way of redeeming Sharon's character given how ridiculous she's been lately.

I hope she is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope she is

doubt phil would be retarded enough to get caught. probably would have it in his own name anyway

I think Phil will cheat on Sharon with Shirley

• I think mick was abused in care

• Advertisement

I think mick was abused in care

Wasn't Billy too and then the storyline was forgotten about

I was thinking maybe the father abused Shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Emilyjane14

Shirley's father is creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Shirley's father is creepy!

Don't know if you were watching Corrie about a year ago, but the actor playing Stan Carter was briefly in Corrie as well last year.

He played a "boyfriend" of Gloria (Stella's mother) named Eric Babbage, whom she was hoping to marry and thereby gain access to his considerable wealth.

Instead Eric became interested in Gloria's grand-daughter Eva, and even asked her to become his travel partner, as he preferred her company to that of Gloria. As it happened Eric died before Eva gave him a final answer.

Apols for technically going OT of EE and delving into Weatherfield. I just wanted to point out that he seems to be getting typecast as creepy old guy.:)

• duridian wrote: »
    Don't know if you were watching Corrie about a year ago, but the actor playing Stan Carter was briefly in Corrie as well last year.

He played a "boyfriend" of Gloria (Stella's mother) named Eric Babbage, whom she was hoping to marry and thereby gain access to his considerable wealth.

Instead Eric became interested in Gloria's grand-daughter Eva

omg I cannot believe I forgot

anyone know the relationship between him & aunt bebe

• JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe the father abused Shirley

would anyone be kind enough to catch me up to speed about the father Shirley mick & tina and the hole story

I got confused last night watching

the mother ran off & left stan with the 3 kids

he couldn't look after them so Shirley helped out she is the oldest ?

but then he put the youngest 2 in care

something happened to mick in care ?

tina is fine though but something defo happened between stan & Shirley

• Advertisement

Could Shirley be Mick's real mother ala another Kat and Zoe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Are they ever going to give that kid of Sharons a hair cut, I was trying to think what he reminds me of and it's that dog from the Dulux paint advert.

Also the story about him bullying Biancas kid etc seems to have disappeared off the radar, it's a bit silly to start a storyline and then just leave it mid way through.

He plays the 'creepy' part very well!

Stan Carter aka TIMOTHY WEST
    is married to actress, Prunella Scales ( Sybil Fawlty of FAWLTY TOWERS fame)

Stopped watching Corrie regularly when Tracey Barlow said Roy Cropper was Amy's father and he believed her! Painful watching Hayley and Roy christen the poor baby - Patience Cropper! ( Such a stupid storyline)

(rarely watch it now - Got fed up of Corrie, so I didn't even know the characters you were remembering).

Thanks all the same! Interesting reminder for other Corrie and EE fans.

Could Shirley be Mick's real mother ala another Kat and Zoe :p

what ages are Mick & Shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

what ages are Mick & Shirley

I got the impression that there was about 10 years max between them, in the sense that when their mother abandoned them Shirley was at most about 14, Mick about 4 or 5 and Tina probably 7'ish.

Truly though, it is hard to say for certain yet and EE can be funny with ages and dates.

• I didn't know nancy had epilepsy

I didn't know it was coming

I was like "what is happening"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Every time I see Shirley she

reminds me of the evil babysitter in the Simpsons...

250px-Lucile_Botzcowski.png

Shirley's glare always gives me the feeling that I would not like to be on the wrong side of her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Aw mick... :o
    Loving the carter family

Tasden wrote: »
    Aw mick... :o
    Loving the carter family

Loving Mick :p

Sad to see Poppy go

• Advertisement

• poppy always seemed she belonged in emmerdale or corrie

loving mick - I was worried he wouldn't fit in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:eek::eek: i thought that aunt was heather re-encarnated :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I thought there would show a Stacey trailer after Eastenders, but we did she stacey in the call the mid wifes trailer instead!

However there is Stacey Trailer
    Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfXJJ-mRno

I hope we see the Carters mother Sylvie *coughs* EE should cast Helen Fraser :p

• im lovin aunt bebe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

im getting more and more attracted to that carter daughter day by day :( :P :D

im suspecting something to go on between her and dexter or tamwar , she has commented on tamara twice and laughed and giggled with him, kinda all flirty like she fancied him , and this whole thing with dexter to, :S dont know where this is going , maybe a storyline with a pregnancy , who the daddy??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

vektarman wrote: »
    Every time I see Shirley she

reminds me of the evil babysitter in the Simpsons...

250px-Lucile_Botzcowski.png

Dunno if you are old enough to remember Sesame Street but she reminds me of the eagle that was in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭arsenal1991

Haven't quite warmed to the Carter family just yet. However the Brannings took me a while !

Tamwar should get Zainab back to sort out Massod

• Advertisement

Tamwar should get Zainab back to sort out Massod

nancy fancies tamwar god knows why

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement