Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying 64gb Micro SD card dublin?

• 19-12-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can go and buy 64GB micro sd card in Dublin city centre/southside for a reasonable price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭kirving

I'd be inclined to buy from MemoryC.ie. Have done so in the past and delivery has taken max 2 days. Based in Kildare so it's very quick.

http://www.memoryc.ie/products/description/64GB_Sandisk_microSDXC_CL10_Mobile_Ultra_memory_card_for_Android_phones_and_tablets/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Thanks rang all the main retailers none stock them- ended up buying off amazon doubt will have before new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Luckycharm wrote: »
    Thanks rang all the main retailers none stock them- ended up buying off amazon doubt will have before new year.

You should have took Kev's advice, it would have been here before christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

Or take a drive over to them in celbridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

i double recommend Memoryc,very easy to deal with,most of the items in stock,good prices,friendly staff,drive & pay & collect !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

AntiVirus wrote: »
    You should have took Kev's advice, it would have been here before christmas :)

I know I didn't see it till I ordered - it was a bit cheaper but still haven't received it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Luckycharm wrote: »

I know I didn't see it till I ordered - it was a bit cheaper but still haven't received it :(

I've ordered from memoryc loads of times and the stuff always arrives in a couple of days.

If you don't get your amazon order today cancel it as it would have been here by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CeannComhairle

memory C are out of stock though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,296 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'd say they would be after nearly 4 years ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Memory C is where I got mine. I ordered it that morning, it shipped that day and was delivered the next day. The Micro SD card was cheaper and the service excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Thanks lads just got a 64gb Samsung sd card there for €26 delivered. Terrific site.

Advertisement