Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maine Jumpers (see pic) €8.70 in Debenhams

Options
  • 13-07-2010 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey all just thought ye should keep an eye out for these. Debenhams have Maine branded jumpers on sale. They were originally overpriced at 35, then they dropped to 30, followed by 21 (which is what I bought them at a month back). Now they are €8.70! They had quite a few medium to large left in Waterford Debenhams about two weeks ago (price was at 21 then), just out of the Cork store (Patrick St.) where they have several medium and large left. The style is as displayed, a mix of blue, light blue and green left, only one there in abundance is orange (which does have small as well I think).

45852349.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭icrusader

i have a pair of slippers and a pipe that would go lovely with one of these...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

:D:D seriously tho, great xmas pressies for all the elderly men in your life. well spotted op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Straycat wrote: »
    :D:D seriously tho, great xmas pressies for all the elderly men in your life. well spotted op.

They are also suitable for the younger gentleman (I'm just a shade off 25 :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

I got one of these must have been for 21 a while back, great price I thought but they are pretty poor, very thin and ripped easily, had to throw it away pretty quickly.

I got one of these must have been for 21 a while back, great price I thought but they are pretty poor, very thin and ripped easily, had to throw it away pretty quickly.

I have three now going grand so far, maybe a bad batch or what sort of timescale are you talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Not too long, a few months and it didn't get frequent use. Maybe I'm rough on clothes!:)

Not too long, a few months and it didn't get frequent use. Maybe I'm rough on clothes!:)

Use a moisturiser I'd say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Will check this out.l Thx Op.

Im 26 and wear the odd Maine garment here and there... Mostly it's because no other brands make pants in my tree trunk legs size. :rolleyes:

Advertisement