Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

yeah cool, you can stay whenever you like. we must start planning our trip a bit soon too...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

now in fairness, some of those trick shots i got in, i was aiming for. just not the pocket they ended up in.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

now in fairness, some of those trick shots i got in, i was aiming for. just not the pocket they ended up in.

:pac:

jammy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I'd kick anyones ass in pool!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I may sleep in for work tomorrow...I've hit the wall after the whole drinking since Wednesday thing :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :p

ohhhhhhhhhhh a nice shiny new thread.. I like it.. :D

So how has everyone been over the last week in my absence, anything more unusual than normal?

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :p

ohhhhhhhhhhh a nice shiny new thread.. I like it.. :D

So how has everyone been over the last week in my absence, anything more unusual than normal?
    How was the boating/sailing/drinking YP?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

PaulieC wrote: »
    How was the boating/sailing/drinking YP?

All brilliant.. coldest day 30 degrees, warmest day 36 degrees.. :p

Very chilled out, read 3 books in a week, drank reasonable amounts of very tasty yet inexpensive alcohol and consumed vast amounts of delicious seafood.. :D

Hows things with you Paulie?

Very chilled out

How can you be 'very chilled out' in 30-36 degrees!! :eek:

Very chilled out, read 3 books in a week, drank reasonable amounts of very tasty yet inexpensive alcohol and consumed vast amounts of delicious seafood.. :D

Hows things with you Paulie?
    NICE!!

I'm grand went on the píss since Wednesday so settling into work now - rakeload of cases built up so that'll keep me busy!

Deposit paid on a new house and notice given to my current landlord so looking forward to that and Majorca in the next 3/4 weeks :)

• Advertisement

py2006 wrote: »
    How can you be 'very chilled out' in 30-36 degrees!! :eek:

Oh very easily, sitting in the shade sipping an ice cold beer, you'd be surprised how easy it is.. :p

NICE!!

I'm grand went on the píss since Wednesday so settling into work now - rakeload of cases built up so that'll keep me busy!

Deposit paid on a new house and notice given to my current landlord so looking forward to that and Majorca in the next 3/4 weeks :)

Nice, so a busy few weeks ahead for you so.. :)

Oh very easily, sitting in the shade sipping an ice cold beer, you'd be surprised how easy it is.. :p

Nice! Jealous is me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

:mad:

although to be honest, I'm still trying to get used to the idea that I'm not going straight to the pub every morning since getting back from my holidays. I only went away for 4 days. :o

:mad:

although to be honest, I'm still trying to get used to the idea that I'm not going straight to the pub every morning since getting back from my holidays. I only went away for 4 days. :o

Did that last year, but this year I took a more relaxed approach as having a bar on board is tempting, a little too much so sometimes.. :D

God I can't wait to have a beer in the sun at 10/11am

its very quiet in here today, where is everyone?

i'm here...

but i'm gone again... stupid work :mad:

i'm here...

but i'm gone again... stupid work :mad:

Ahh hello.. don't ya hate when work gets in the way!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

catching up on work from being out sick on fri

• Advertisement

Ahh hello.. don't ya hate when work gets in the way!! :D

Loike totes.

Loike totes.
    Eff-Emm-Ell loike

Eff-Emm-Ell loike

Loike morto doddy didn't buoy me a brand new beemur... Ouh em gee

BRB, off to that "Do you know anyone that's illiterate" thread in AH.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

BRB, off to that "Do you know anyone that's illiterate" thread in AH.

:P

Ah AH, I vaguely remember that place :P

Loike morto doddy didn't buoy me a brand new beemur... Ouh em gee

Can someone translate that for me please?? :confused:

I'm rather disappointed my father didn't purchase an automobile on my behalf. I'd have liked a BMW

Ouh Em Gee is roight :eek:

Morto for you :p

kfallon wrote: »
    Ah AH, I vaguely remember that place :P

Vague recollection of yerself. :P

Hows tricks man?

• Advertisement

Vague recollection of yerself. :P

Hows tricks man?

Ah I'm alright, I am currently going around with an AH bell around my neck shouting 'Unclean, Unclean' :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement