Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Website question (maybe wrong forum :S)

• 06-07-2009 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭

If so i apologise and move to whatever forum you deem appropriate mod :)

I designed my site using website x5 and it worked fine except the cart payment system from website x5 started acting up and won't function. I fiddled with it i even went to the extent of deleting everything in httpdoc folder and building the site from scratch but still it wont work.

I dunno if any of you are familiar with it but it goes to step four order report,the next step is booking reference is emailed out to the person and option to pay is offered. It works fine during test mode but once uploaded it freezes at step four.

Anyone have any idea how to sort this out or alternatively how would i go about deleting everything on my domain.com account because i feel it's a conflict with some other file on there maybe?

It must be a problem with recent change to the website because i last had it working on the 30th June. I've been fiddling with it since then

Anyhow i'm a complete noob

thanks

Advertisement