Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW38 - Match day thread #BoardsFSA v #Burnley #FPLAcademy Team Cup Final

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Captain Captain Toure :cool:

Myhill
    Ivanovic - Schlupp - Skrtel
    Silva - Mirallas - Henderbus - Yaya (c)
    Aguero - Benteke - N'Doye

Phillips - PVA - Dawson.

2 players I've got strong feelings about when it comes to FPL come in, as I may not get the chance again. Mirallas one of my favourites and Yaya well you know all about Yaya.

Time to captain the Beast now that I've tamed him.

Good luck all. Cracking 10k would be nice but anything could happen this week. I'd toyed with Mame Biram Diouf so I hope I won't regret that...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Had 2 transfers Ozil and Walters to my old favourite walcott and milner.
    Mig
    Pva ivan kos
    Haz walcott milner sanchez
    Kane aguero ndoye
    Hendo 1st sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Chasing 28 point leader so having to gamble and risking losing out on the top 5k, still guaranteed a best ever finish and have won 2 mini leagues, hoping for 1 point cameos for Haz, Santi and Ramsey. Team -8
    Krul
    Ivan,Schlupp,Skertl
    Herrera, Yaya, Silva, Albrighton,
    Kun, Vardy,Costa(c)
    Subs Panti,Bellerin,PVA,Ramsey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

Mignolet
    Terry Schlupp Bellerin
    Albrighton Sanchez Cazorla Silva
    Aguero (c) Benteke Costa

Im on a -4 aswell to get in Costa when the doubts about Hazard emerged. Im hoping Sunderland have been celebrating hard over the last couple of days and Hazard doesnt start!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,112 ✭✭✭Invincible

Brought in Mata & Brady for Fabregas & Gomez, was considering Mirales beforehand.
    Just waiting for site update to see rivals team, check if I've worked out their transfers correctly ;)

Best of luck to all who post here :)

• Advertisement

Southampton clean sheet and I'm sunk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Had 2 transfers Ozil and Walters to my old favourite walcott and milner.
    Mig
    Pva ivan kos
    Haz walcott milner sanchez
    Kane aguero ndoye
    Hendo 1st sub.

Walcott is a roll of the dice, and could be a great move. Good luck. Edgbaston is going down....next year. Who'd you captain?

Migs,
    Terry, Huth, Kos
    Yaya, Sanchez, Bolaise, Albrigthton
    Benteke, Aguero (c), Lukaku
    Subs. Ramsey, Wolly, PVA

More differentials than I thought really when you look at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Southampton clean sheet and I'm sunk :pac:

They haven't had one in the last 5 games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Speroni
    Cresswell Terry Koscielny
    Hazard Bolasie Cazorla Sanchez
    Vardy Benteke Aguero(c)

Phillips Lescott PvA

Took a -4 to get Benteke in, hopefully he'll repay that. Or Bolasie. Sitting at 3.3k, would be great to break the top 3k but any sort of green arrow would be welcome. It's been a great season personally mostly down to the knowledgeable lads on here. Best of luck, folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Have a bad feeling about this GW... Couldn't make a decision re Hazard and he eventually stayed in my team and on the pitch... Transfer was Kane to Ulloa.
    Myhill
    Terry Bellerin Schlupp
    Sanchez Ramsey Silva Hazard
    Agüero (C) Benteke (VC) Ulloa
    Mignolet / Cambiasso PVA Alder

I think the outcome of my GW is largely dependent upon the performances of my front 3... and of course to whether my Arsenal trio & Hazard do feature, make a cameo or get rested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Had too many options going through my head last few days...

Made one calculated change(to catch rivals) and was planning on doing others this morning..

Just out of bed hungover.. missed the deadline.. hopefully it's a blessing in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

wife captained aguero
    person joint top sold hazard captained benteke (wife has both)
    3rd place is just 2 points back and has hazard captained. not sure what I want hazard to do now
    but GO KUN

FHFC wrote: »
    Walcott is a roll of the dice, and could be a great move. Good luck. Edgbaston is going down....next year. Who'd you captain?

Migs,
    Terry, Huth, Kos
    Yaya, Sanchez, Bolaise, Albrigthton
    Benteke, Aguero (c), Lukaku
    Subs. Ramsey, Wolly, PVA

More differentials than I thought really when you look at it!

Aguero captain have a few differentials myself so anything could hapoen

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

it would be nice if ulloa could outscore lukaku

I'm going to be out all afternoon so who knows what kind of carnage I'll come back to tonight :eek:

As far as I'm concerned there's an element of victory in what I've succeeded in doing the last few weeks. Slicing through 51k to 12k in a number of weeks will keep me going through the summer and know I got my mojo back :)

It would be bloody hilarious if Yaya ended up getting a hat-trick from a freekick, a 30 yard screamer and a penalty after Aguero has been subbed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Is anyone else terrified for this GW? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

km79 wrote: »
    it would be the worst thing that has ever happened if ulloa could outscore lukaku
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Missus has a 21 point lead plus her Skrtel, Mahrez, Hazard, Aguero (c), Benteke and Kane to his Zab, Cambiasso, Milner, Ulloa, Lukaku and Benteke(c).

Very much touch and go I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Me..... i could be relegated from FSA League 1 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

If Silva, Toure, Ivanovic, Benteke & Kane could do nothing while Aguero & Cisse pick up a hat-trick each, that would be just dandy and might even keep me in the Premier League for next season...maybe :)

• Advertisement

Me..... i could be relegated from FSA League 1 :eek:

I'll do my best to keep Wat Schlupp off your back anyway :) I can't let both my defeats to you count for nothing, I'd be 1 point off promotion if it wasn't for that :pac:

im terrified of the teamsheets. Ill relax at 2 for an hour if it goes my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

im terrified of the teamsheets. Ill relax at 2 for an hour if it goes my way.

I'm heading out for the afternoon so my plan is to ignore it all and then take a quick peak when it's all said and done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm going to be out all afternoon so who knows what kind of carnage I'll come back to tonight :eek:

As far as I'm concerned there's an element of victory in what I've succeeded in doing the last few weeks. Slicing through 51k to 12k in a number of weeks will keep me going through the summer and know I got my mojo back :)

It would be bloody hilarious if Yaya ended up getting a hat-trick from a freekick, a 30 yard screamer and a penalty after Aguero has been subbed :D

I'm thinking of leaving it till motd. With you on Yaya. I'm really messing with the ghosts of last season with yaya playing and Ramsey benched!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This is the line ups in the inaugural FPL Academy Team cup Final:

@Burnley:
    hamer, Gerrard(c), vardy, berahino, mahrez, rambo, ulloa, benteke, morgan, pva, costa, kolorov, ivan, skrtel, yaya(c), lukaku (-12)

Boards FSA:
    myhill, bellerin(c), bellerin,schlupp, kos, zaha, caz, willian, ozil, silva, kane(c), kane, aguero(c), austin, giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Cheers fingers that makes it nice and easy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

We have bellerin (c) and Kane (c)?? Or is that instead of x2?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Schmeichel
    Terrivanovic Skrtel
    Ozil Mata Silva Sanchez
    Aguero(c) Kane Vardy

Cork PVA Wolly

It'd be really nice if Kane stepped up today, he's actually a bit of a differential now. I'll need a lot to go my way to get top 1k, but I'll settle for pipping Swiper to 2nd :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Schmeichel
    Terry Ivan Bellerin
    Silva Puncheon Haz Sanchez
    Benteke C Ulloa Aguero

Hope for a decent end to a woeful season in 300,677 place

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    I'm thinking of leaving it till motd. With you on Yaya. I'm really messing with the ghosts of last season with yaya playing and Ramsey benched!

Benching Rambo is dangerous as well you know but I'd say he could get that rest today.

Yaya 1 pointer to compound our relationship I presume though :pac:

Advertisement