Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

with that rambo goal theres goes any chance i had of closing the gap to kilburn as we both have ramsey, i can taste defeat now :(

Edit 15 mins later and after girouds equaliser the gap is down to 4 points, and we both have five to play,both have rooney (c) so the differentials are:
    Kilburn v Gerry: Begovic, Chester, Mata and Studge v De Gea, Lovren, Sterling and Silva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

32 - 29 to me but once BPs come in Whattawastamoney will be ahead by a few.

His - Silva, De Gea, Rooney(c), Adebayor, Skrtel & Rafeal vs my Rooney, Sterling, Mata, Chester & Mannone

He has Hutton as first sub as well. Looking like Wu Tang Athletic will be taking it's first loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

with that rambo goal theres goes any chance i had of closing the gap to kilburn as we both have ramsey, i can taste defeat now :(

Edit 15 mins later and after girouds equaliser the gap is down to 4 points, and we both have five to play,both have rooney (c) so the differentials are:
    Kilburn v Gerry: Begovic, Chester, Mata and Studge v De Gea, Lovren, Sterling and Silva

Bent coming on for those few minutes has kepy Hutton on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Looks like I will be 6 down after bonus, different players left:

Me De Gea / Mata / Sterling / Austin

Him Eriksen / Dzeko / Sturridge

Looks like a close one, not too confident to be honest as I am relying on Utd!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

37-36 ahead as it stands but it's effectively 37 apiece as my opponent has Snodgrass in his first XI so Cork will sub in with a 1 point cameo. I have Mata (c), Rooney, Dzeko, Sterling and Pieters left. He has Rooney, Mata and Shawcross left. A Mata masterclass will clinch it for me but if the Spaniard blanks and Shawcross scores things will get interesting. I think I have the 3 points in the bag though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I lead Dahat 46-39 after today's games and BPs

We both have Mata and Rooney with my: De Gea, Bardsley and Austin to Dahat's: Begovic, Caulker and Fletcher.

A De Gea clean sheet would go a long way for me which would keep Fletcher quiet in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Red Hot far Mr. P, fully expecting a loss here as I may need Fletcher to score 15 plus I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

HighClass wrote: »
    32 - 29 to me but once BPs come in Whattawastamoney will be ahead by a few.

His - Silva, De Gea, Rooney(c), Adebayor, Skrtel & Rafeal vs my Rooney, Sterling, Mata, Chester & Mannone

He has Hutton as first sub as well. Looking like Wu Tang Athletic will be taking it's first loss :(

Feeling quietly confident going into todays games. 2 defeats on the bounce would leave the Wastamonies in serious trouble. This
    tie will go down to monday nights game for sure. Pretty sure rafael wont start so i left hutton as a first sub for a safety net. , i feel rafael offers more going forward than hutton . Just prayin he doesnt make a 10 min cameo appearance.

James Chester sent off + Adebayor goal and assist. Wu-tang on the brink here.

mata goal puts kilburn 9 ahead, really need a de gea cleanie now FF gods

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

mata goal puts kilburn 9 ahead, really need a de gea cleanie now FF gods

Oops.

I'm done, Well done Mr Prodston.

1from 2 for me.

dahat wrote: »
    I'm done, Well done Mr Prodston.

1from 2 for me.

I see what you're doing. Still plenty of time for Fletcher to score and grab the 3 bonus. It's over when the final whistle blows.

I see what you're doing. Still plenty of time for Fletcher to score and grab the 3 bonus. It's over when the final whistle blows.

I wish, I'm well and truly done.

im with you this week i feel

Fletcher subbed off. It looks like I claim what looked an unlikely victory before we kicked off. Best of luck next week.

I'm up and running for the season :)

12 points you lead by now kilburn with studge to play, i need 13more than studge from lovren, sterling and silva to win. looking good for you

James Chester sent off + Adebayor goal and assist. Wu-tang on the brink here.

Bar a magic show from Sterling tomorrow you have it in the bag! 48 - 43 didn't look too bad but then I remembered Hutton was coming off your bench with 6.

Still holding in with the smallest bit of hope :P

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

I've picked up my first win of the season beating Hackers 64-49 with dzeko still to play.

Was looking very 50 -50 after yesterday but a good lamela display and a shawcross wonder goal:) got me over the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

5 points down with Sterling to go so need something from Raheem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

1 point down to The Craggy Islanders, he has Sterling left I have Dzeko and Sturridge, this is gonna be tight

Skrtel losing his clean sheet gives me a glimmer of hope. If Sterling runs riot second half and Silva does nothing I might nip it! 12 points behind as it stands!

HighClass wrote: »
    Skrtel losing his clean sheet gives me a glimmer of hope. If Sterling runs riot second half and Silva does nothing I might nip it! 12 points behind as it stands!
    Ha ha, ya gotta love the optimism.

Ha ha, ya gotta love the optimism.

Silvas gone off so all I need now is Sterling to grab 2 goals. It ain't over till it's over :pac:

Goodnight Raheem. Game over . And a very welcome win. Good game HighClass. Looking forward to the return game. Best of luck with the season.

Sterling off, that's that then. Well done Neon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Just realised he has O'Shea to come in for Austin, I lose 61-60 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Just realised he has O'Shea to come in for Austin, I lose 61-60 :(

Was just about to post that!! Hard luck, good match. Also won my boards pay league h2h by 1 point!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I win the tie against mhaigheo 65-60 meaning I've won my first 2 fixtures, delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

Bojanna Davison is off the mark too.. a welcome win and out of the relegation zone. Onwards and upwards! Hard luck Laluda.

Advertisement