Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General FPL Chat 2014/15 MOD WARNING POST 1839

Options
1132133134135136138»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The Wisdom of the FSA Crowd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If nothing else it could certainly create some interesting debate as people put forward their arguments as to why they feel a certain move is the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Troy Deeney is in my notes for now. I'll probably need a cheap, plays-every-week striker to afford the kind of midfield I'm planning.

Yeah I'll more than likely be going with a cheap 3rd striker who will be on my bench pretty much by default. Just too many quality options in midfield not to be picking 5 of them, especially if Depay is listed as a mid.

Depay/Mane/Bolasie/Ritchie/Henderson/Silva/Hazard and pick 1 of the Arsenal mids, as is I can see my 5 mids coming from that lot, summer transfers could throw in a surprise or 2 but there's already a lot of talent to choose from...

I don't think we will see much value from Depay this season it would be nice if they gave him a really tempting price but seems unlikely given its a United signing. Hoping Mane doesn't get too big a price bump love watching that guy play can see him moving for pretty big money in the not to distant. Depending on where Austin goes he could be an option again.

jimmii wrote: »
    I don't think we will see much value from Depay this season it would be nice if they gave him a really tempting price but seems unlikely given its a United signing. Hoping Mane doesn't get too big a price bump love watching that guy play can see him moving for pretty big money in the not to distant. Depending on where Austin goes he could be an option again.

Mane can be explosive. I reckon 8 for Mane, 9 for Depay. Austin to Newcastle is most likely according to the bookies, I reckon around 8.5 for him FPL price if he makes that move, he was a hero last season after a quiet enough start

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Mane can be explosive. I reckon 8 for Mane, 9 for Depay. Austin to Newcastle is most likely according to the bookies, I reckon around 8.5 for him FPL price if he makes that move, he was a hero last season after a quiet enough start

Yeh seems Austin is more than likely ending up there. Could be interesting to see what happens at Newcastle this season. Mane is perfect for UFPL where you can take him out when he blanks.

Yeh seems Austin is more than likely ending up there. Could be interesting to see what happens at Newcastle this season. Mane is perfect for UFPL where you can take him out when he blanks.

yeah i'm undecided about going again with ufpl all those deadlines... ha

yeah i'm undecided about going again with ufpl all those deadlines... ha

It does take a bit more work at the weekends alright. I'm planning on having two teams this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I think a forum team is a decent idea.

It does take a bit more work at the weekends alright. I'm planning on having two teams this year!

would be good to see someone from the forum winning it. and for them to sort out their prize structure!!! i'll probably enter the fantasyleague.com (paid) game again, finished 30th out of 9,000 odd entries, not too bad. there's some decent chances for prizes in it and the game itself i found quite interesting with the strategy side of things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What are the best leagues with prizes lads? Last couple of years my league list has been flooded with leagues that don't offer anything so I'm aiming to join a few more ones with potential this season.

Falcao on the verge of signing on loan for Chelsea according to bbc. seems a strange one unless they're moving Costa on

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Falcao on the verge of signing on loan for Chelsea according to bbc. seems a strange one unless they're moving Costa on

Remy could possibly be leaving and with Drogba already gone they need cover.

Remy could possibly be leaving and with Drogba already gone they need cover.

possibly... but i'd be surprised if Falcao would agree to a move where he'd more than likely be 2nd choice behind Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭8-10

KevIRL wrote: »

Hazard, Aguero or Sanchez captain in GW1?

Very nice last five fixtures for United.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

There is 4 gw's rather than the usual 3 gws before the first international break. I may just break my record this year and hold onto my wildcard for 4 weeks.

8-10 wrote: »

We're straight in with a close one alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

8-10 wrote:

Aguero and Sanchez likely to be still in pre season due to Copa America

• Advertisement
Advertisement