Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is your favourite type of takeaway?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,746 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Puibo - Quit with the pedantry & stick to the spirit of the thread.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

Vietnamese
    Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

They used to be way bigger back in the day. Still gorgeous though.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Puibo

Puibo - Quit with the pedantry & stick to the spirit of the thread.

Ive only had my say regarding the topic of takeaway. It would seem to me, you and the other poster have a problem with my opinion......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Indian
    A vegetable curry and fried rice, a basic vegetable dish would sound off-putting to some folk but I have to say it is my favourite meal from riverside Chinese take-away in rivervalley swords co. Dublin. Don't knock it till you have tried it.

Damn munchies.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,746 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Puibo wrote: »
    Ive only had my say regarding the topic of takeaway. It would seem to me, you and the other poster have a problem with my opinion......
    Back on-topic please. If you have an issue with my instruction - PM me. Do not comment on mod actions on-thread.

tHB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭descheness

Other [please specify in topic]
    Pizza for daaaays

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Fish and Chips
    Good Vietnamese is always a winner.

Advertisement