Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What baby shops have good sales

• 30-12-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Do you know anywhere that are having good sales at the moment ?

Getting my BF out to shop is hard , since hes working nights and sleeps during the day and i dont have the energy but want to get everything bought asap (Im due the end of May but having a very tough time)
    We can travel to Carlow , Wexford and Wicklow town

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Buy stuff online from the UK. Don't waste your time looking for bargains that don't exist. The sales in Dublin are rubbish and I can only imagine it's worse in other counties.
    I recommend kiddicare.com

They will deliver within 5 days and there is a flat delivery rate of about €20 so if you order the lot at once you'll find the delivery fee small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

I have gotten some fantastic bargains on baby clothes in M&S! They have decent sales with decent reductions I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Been to M&S spent about €50 on a load of 0-3 mth clothes. Not much left now though so I wouldn't travel in high expectations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I second Grawns. I ordered a buggy from kiddare on Friday and it arrived this morning.
    Thank you Grawns! :D

Advertisement