Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermatologist in Galway

• 25-01-2009 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good dermatologist in Galway? Do you have to be referred by your GP or can you go straight to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bethm

bman wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good dermatologist in Galway? Do you have to be referred by your GP or can you go straight to them?

you may need a letter from gp but not always each dermatologist may be different. I know of three in the Galway Clinic, They cost about 150euro for the first visit and the waiting list is around four to six weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

bethm wrote: »
    you may need a letter from gp but not always each dermatologist may be different. I know of three in the Galway Clinic, They cost about 150euro for the first visit and the waiting list is around four to six weeks

Cheers for the reply. Any one of them in particular that you'd recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭rain on

I go to one in the University Hospital, I was referred by my GP. It took a week or two to get an appointment and it's free. My condition was very bad though -- the wait might be longer if yours isn't as severe, I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 NikkiB

Dr Trevor Markham is my consultant in UCHG . He is very good and easy to talk to. I am going for light treatment soon so please god that will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is 2 years old, hopefully OP will have it sorted by now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement