Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller Skates?

• 26-03-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Not sure if this is the right place but i need to find a place where i can buy girls roller blades in dublin asap dose anyone know where i would get them? I need to find skates not blades

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

So are you looking for quad skates (2 rows x 2 wheels) or inline skates (4 rows x 1 wheel)?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Johnny Nothumbs

defo quad skates,it for a present for someone who wants to start roller derby..i can find them on ebay but it would be a lot better if i could get them in town and have them on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

Try contacting these guys http://www.rollerhockeyireland.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

afaik there is a skate shop in Wexford that does them but often they buy skates online. There are some people from Dublin roller girls on boards and on facebook that you could search and they can tell you the exact requirements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

Hi, I'm from DRG, you can buy skates suitable for derby from wreckless in Gorey. PM me for more details, have a document about roller derby gear I can forward to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement